ピンイン漢字拿の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数10
HSK レベル1

漢字 拿 の書き方

丿

𠃍

丿

漢字 拿 の熟語

拿工资
get one's pay
拿干股
receive bonus shares
拿金牌
win a gold medal
拿冠军
win the championship
拿起叉
pick up a fork
拿小孩打趣
tease a kid
拿脑袋担保
stake one's life on
拿原则做交易
haggle about principles;barter away principles
拿某人的生命开玩笑
trifle with sb's life
拿手中一半钱下注
stake half of one's money
拿胶带把包裹粘好
sellotape the parcel up

漢字 拿 の例文

为什么我应该钥匙?不考虑你说你了的事实?但是我没嗯,你应该
Why would I have the keys? Aside from the fact you said you had them? But I didn't! Well, you should have.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我们快把东西,离开这里吧。
Let's grab our stuff and get the hell out of here.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
干嘛?我本来想信件。啊。难道你想通过心灵感应来吗?
What? I was going to get my mail. Okay. Are you hoping to get it telepathically?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
他不可能的。行家要还不容易吗?
He couldn't have. Of course he could. It's easy enough for a professional.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
很好着。
Great. Here you go.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你让智障帮你计算器,他能当成遥控去开电视。
You gave a calculator to a fucking retard. He's gonna try turn on the TV with it.
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
还有免费T恤
Oh, look. And we get these free T-shirts.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
好这个。
You better take this.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
我刚看到你着那个钥匙,我知道你在派对上了它。
I just saw you with that key. I know you had it at the party.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
这都排练多少遍了?要命,过来,出场重新来过,去吧。
We practiced this 100 times. Oh, man. Give it to me. We're gonna come in again. I'm so sorry.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
没有,她会以为我在信用卡给你,其实我的是借书证。
No. All right, you know what, she's gonna think that I'm handing you a credit card, but what I'm really gonna do is hand you a library card.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
没事儿,我去
No, that's okay. I'll get it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
麻烦你把驾照出来。
Can I see your license please?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
好的,那这个呢?不不不,你不能遥控器。是的,但是可以电池。
Okay, How about this? No, no, no. You can't take the remote control. Yes, but the batteries.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
我是苏西莫斯,四年级呀,戴眼镜,我常常像手提包一样一包动物饼干。
I'm Susie Moss. Fourth grade, glasses, I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
好吧,我去手机。
Okay. Okay, see? I get the phone.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我帮你吧。不用了。
Let me help you with that. No. I'm okay.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
所以电影赚钱你才有钱
So you don't get paid unless the movie makes money?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你说我可以六张票。我把四张去eBay网拍卖了,你得坐在帅哥372旁边。
One guest? You told me I can have six tickets. Well, I sold four of them on Ebay. You'll be sitting next to HotGuy372.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
不。你上它。你想我的时候,还能它看一看。谢谢。
No. You keep it with you. And you'll always have a way to look back on me. Thank you.
出自:《美女与野兽》|《Beauty and the Beast》