ピンインchēngqiāngqiǎng漢字抢の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数7
HSK レベル5

漢字 抢 の書き方

丿

𠃌

漢字 抢 の熟語

抢座位
scramble for a seat
磨剪子抢菜刀
sharpen scissors and kitchen knives

漢字 抢 の例文

锋头被了。
Thunder being stolen.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
这就好比椅子游戏,音乐停了,只有他俩没到。
It's like musical chairs. The music stopped and they were the last two left standing.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
我不想你的笨锋头。
Monica, I don't want to steal your stupid thunder.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你看,你们了我的锋头。
See yeah, you kinda stole my thunder.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我们楼上的屋子也肯定很多人会着租。
And the place upstairs is gonna be a rental gold mine.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
嗯,不错,但你看起来不像被过。
Good. But you don't look like you were mugged.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我们没有了你的锋头,我们没有要复合。
Okay. Ho-ho. We did not steal your thunder, because we are not getting back together.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
闯进我们的地盘,我们的食物。现在你还侮辱我?
You come over here, take our food and now you insult me?
出自:《里约大冒险2》|《RIO 2》
我真希望有一天也能有一群小罗伯特在这里房间。
I had hoped to one day be blessed with a flock of little Roberts to call my own.
出自:《里约大冒险2》|《RIO 2》
这样说吧,这不是你第一次我锋头。我觉得。
Well, let's just say it's not the first time you've stolen my thunder. What? Hey, here's a thought.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我们会一起看报纸,或许还会着看科学版。
And we all read the paper together. You know? Maybe fight over the science section.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
所以毒帮就想来一笔,可惜最后却发现他们拿错了袋子。
So the cartel swooped in to knock off the cash, only to realize later they're left holding the wrong bag.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
怎么了?没什么,这个凶女人了我的洗衣机。
What's going on? Hi. Nothing. This horrible woman just took my machine.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我们要去泳池度一天假。我准备,不是一张,也不是两张,而是五张游泳椅,五张吗?我要去五张游泳椅。
We're gonna have a daylong pool vacation. I'm gonna snag us not one, not two, but five pool chairs. Five? I'm gonna snag us five pool chairs.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
我没有想要你的锋头,不应该有人看到我们的。
I swear, I never wanted any part of your night. No one was supposed to see us kissing.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
不!这是惩罚你们了这颗星球,劫持了人们。
No! This is what you get for stealing planets and abducting people.
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
你想要有完整家庭的候选人。我们要的就是女性选民的选票。
You want a candidate with a family. We are after the woman's vote.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
我先到的。然后我回答了。这叫团队合作。
Hey, I buzzed in. And I answered. It's called teamwork.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
搞得我好像虚荣又傲慢,非要没做的事的功劳。
Which makes me look like some kind of prima donna who insists on getting credit for something he didn't do!
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
你不会相信刚刚发生什么事, 菲比跟我被了!
Hey. Hey. You'll never guess what just happened. Phoebe and I got mugged!
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》