慢
ピンイン:màn漢字慢の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:忄
画数:14
HSK レベル:1
漢字 慢 の書き方
慢
丶
丶
丨
丨
𠃍
一
一
丨
𠃍
丨
丨
一
㇇
㇏
漢字 慢 の熟語
慢扫描摄像机
slow-scan video camera
慢扫描电视
slow-scan television
急惊风遇到了慢郎中
an acute disease being treated by a procrastinating doctor―deferred action where prompt attention is needed; an urgent case receiving slow treatment
不怕慢,只怕站
however slowly you keep moving ahead, it is better than standing still altogether
漢字 慢 の例文
为什么这么慢?
Why is it going so slow?!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
罗斯,你怎么那么慢?
Ross, what is taking you so long?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
你这话可说得不对,我其实写得相当慢。
You're mistaken. I write rather slowly.
出自:《傲慢与偏见》|《Pride & Prejudice》
还在工作啊?人老了动作也慢了啊,阿尔弗雷德。
You still working? You're getting slow in your old age, Alfred.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》
我正在学,但是最近工作太忙,所以学得有点慢,上面说了什么?
I'm learning, but I've had a lot of work lately, so I'm a little behind. What's it say?
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
艾伦?克里斯托弗就是运行地有点儿慢。我们谈谈吧。
Alan? Christopher's simply not moving fast enough. We should talk.
出自:《模仿游戏》|《The Imitation Game》
雷蒙德。中国人开始担心了,他们想知道为什么这么慢。
Raymond. The Chinese are getting skittish. They wanna know why it's taking so long.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
你呢?先生对,慢烤鲑鱼,那到底有多慢呢?它已经烤好了。
And for you sir? Yeah, this slow roasted salmon, just how slow are we talking here? It's already been roasted.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
好了,乔治,深吸一口气,然后咳嗽。我觉得你心跳有一点慢…我帮你贴块创可贴。
Now, George, take a big breath in, then cough. I think your heart's a bit loose. I'll put a plaster on it.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
不,不是这个,是时间的问题,那个星球的引力会让我们的时间比地球慢很多。
No, it's not that. It's time. The gravity on that planet will slow our clock compared to Earth's drastically.
出自:《星际穿越》|《Interstellar》
其实呢,乌龟可以活大概一百年的时间。那就和我爷爷一样老了。为什么他走路那么慢?
But tortoises can live for a hundred years. That's as old as my grandpa. Why is he so slow?
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
好吧,正好灵光一现,和佩妮一起时,最关键的就是要慢慢来,相当慢那种。好吧。
All right, well, off the top of my head, you know, I think the most important thing with Penny is to go really slow. I mean, glacial. Okay.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
他走得非常慢。猪爸爸来到了狗爷爷的修车厂。就这样吧。我跑不动了!
He's not going very fast. Daddy Pig has arrived at Granddad Dog's garage. That's it. I can't go on.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我是猪爷爷,请讲。我们离你家不远了,但是交通实在太堵了,动起来就像蜗牛,而且是一只非常非常慢的蜗牛。
Grandpa Pig speaking. We're almost at your house. But the traffic is still moving at the speed of a snail. A very, very slow snail.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
凯迪,你可以教我们怎么做一只老虎吗?好的 老虎走路走得非常非常慢,然后会跳起来。
Candy, please, can you teach us how to be tigers? Okay. Tigers creep very, very slowly, and then, they jump.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
好吧,那,僵尸呢。我觉得这取决于僵尸的种类,拉杰,我们现在说的是快僵尸还是慢僵尸?
Yeah, okay, so, zombies. I guess it depends on the zombies, Raj. Are we talking slow zombies, fast zombies?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
抱歉,我走得有点慢,可能是挫伤了尾骨。可怜的小宝贝。别告诉库萨帕里,你先请。真绅士。
Sorry. I'm moving a little slow. I think I bruised my coccyx. Oh, poor baby. Don't tell Koothrappali. After you. Oh, what a gentleman.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
佩琪!小心一点!别撞到南瓜!你们看乔治!他骑得好慢啊!他现在骑的还是儿童自行车呢!
Peppa! Look out! Daddy's Pumpkin! Sorry, Daddy! Look at George! He's going so slowly! George is still riding a baby bike!
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
因为他走得非常的慢。我还有一些别的宠物要给你们看哦。恐龙!噢,乔治,不管什么东西总是说恐龙恐龙。
Because he is so slow. I have got some one else to show you here. Dinosaur. Oh. George. You always say dinosaur.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
慢,等等。那些全是你编的?那个,我自由发挥了一下,但 ,我也说不好, 我一开了头我就清晰地看见了。
Wait, wait a minute. You made all that up? Well, I took some liberties. But, well, I don't know, once it started, it came to me so clearly.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》