惹
ピンイン:rě漢字惹の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:心
画数:12
HSK レベル:7
漢字 惹 の書き方
惹
一
丨
丨
一
丿
丨
𠃍
一
丶
㇂
丶
丶
漢字 惹 の熟語
惹娄子
stir up trouble
漢字 惹 の例文
好啦,都是全球变暖惹的祸。
Okay, Global warming grinch.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸。
'Cause nobody messes with your dad.
出自:《狮子王》|《The Lion King》
我只是路过而已,不想惹什么麻烦。
I was just passing through. I don't want any trouble.
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
是啊,你不会想惹她的。
Yeah, you don't want to mess with this one.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
要是你不招惹胡蜂,他们也不会惹你。
If you don't bother the yellow jackets, they won't bother you.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
爱惹人生气、固执、心胸狭窄。
She's infuriating and stubborn and narrow minded.
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
几年前跟美国人惹上了大麻烦。
Got himself into serious trouble with the Americans a couple of years ago.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
我们会惹上大麻烦,莫妮卡, 别那么不争气。
It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble. Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
唔,要是那这么惹你烦,你干吗也那么做呢?
If it annoys you so much, then why do you do it?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
啊,我你就惹得起喔?再会,奎尔先生。
What about my bad side? Farewell, Mr. Quill.
出自:《银河护卫队》|《Guardians of the Galaxy》
如果买东西时,你想用一张纸付钱,可能会惹上麻烦。
If you tried to pay for something with a piece of paper, you might run into some trouble.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
你告诉Lucy 他是个可怜虫,还把她惹哭跑走了。
You told Lucy he was a pathetic mess. Then you made her cry and leave.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
长官,杰奎琳,军情六处的精英,千万别惹她。你好。
Sir, Jacquelin, MI-6 finest. Don't fuck with her. Hello.
出自:《伦敦陷落》|《London Has Fallen》
如果买东西时,你想用一张纸付钱,可能会惹上麻烦。
If you tried to pay for something with a piece of paper, you might run into some trouble.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
听我说别乱讲话,因为祖母不知道你们的事,最好不要惹她生气。
Now look, listen, listen, you got to be cool, 'cause my Grandma doesn't know about you two yet, and you do not want to tick her off.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
就在你们出去约会前,我不小心惹得她很难过。难怪她不对劲。
Look, right before you guys went out, I accidentally got her all upset. That's why she was weird.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
看来要撕破脸了是吗?你惹我生气了,我生气了之后,就会这样。
So, that's how it's gonna be? Oh man, you're making me angry. And when I get angry, I do this.
出自:《爱宠大机密》|《The Secret Life of Pets》
非常好,考试成绩名列前茅,战斗得分也是第一,但你好像总是惹你的长官生气。
Very well. Top test scores in class. Highest Battle Room ratings. But you have a habit of upsetting your commander.
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
就在漫画王外面,我正在做我自己的事,看蜘蛛人又惹上什么麻烦了。
It was outside St. Mark's Comics. You know I was just there minding my own business, seeing what kind of trouble Spider-Man was into.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
老家伙,你想惹我吗?没有甜点?哦,当然,我们会吃饭的,但先让你尝尝这个!
So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert? Sure, we'll eat our dinner! Right after you eat this!
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》