ピンインniàn漢字念の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数8
HSK レベル3

漢字 念 の書き方

丿

漢字 念 の熟語

念讲稿
read out the lecture notes
念咒语
chant incantations
性欲念
sexual desire
念博士
study for a doctor's degree
念错字
mispronounce a word
开始念大学
start college
向恶魔念符咒
chant incantations to evil spirits

漢字 念 の例文

继续
Keep reading!
出自:《神偷奶爸》|《Despicable Me》
你在碎碎什么啊?
What are you grinding about?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
还是听你吧。
I'd rather listen to you.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
没事,我也不一定非要
It's okay. I don't have to say them.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
有那么糟啊?一下这个女生的微博。
That bad, huh? Read this woman's tweet.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
空花瓶,半透明的美... 不要出声。
The Empty Vase. Translucent beauty... To yourself.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
罗茜喜欢观察事物,接下来我要一段她日记里的话。
Rosie liked observing things. I'm going to read something from her journal.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
因为我把演讲稿忘在更衣室里,我们直接誓词吧,莫妮卡?
And now, as I've left my notes in my dressing room. We shall proceed to the vows. Monica?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
就算斯内普再怎么反咒也救不了你。他念咒语是想要救我?
Even with Snape muttering his little counter curse. Snape was trying to save me?
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
不要太严肃除非情况所需,也不要照本宣科的,态度保持自然,步调稳健。
Don't be completely serious unless the occasion calls for it. Don't read entirely up to cards. Keep a natural case and pace.
出自:《公开场合演讲如何展现自信?》|《Be a More Confident Public Speaker》
我的天啊。只要一直某人的名字,那个人就会转过身来。
Oh my God. Oh, you say someone's name enough, they turn around.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
不,不,不,吧,我会想出一些伤感的话弄哭你,这很好办。
No, no, no, go ahead. I'll come up with something mushy, you'll cry, we got this.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
又来了一条新消息,噢。怎么了?没事儿。现在就把那条给我听。要不然呢?
Here's a new message. Oh. What? Nothing. Read that one right now. Or what?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
很残忍,不是吗?现在好了,你终于觉醒了,而你唯一的想就是继续沉睡。
Brutal, isn't it? Here you are, finally awake, and your only wish is to go back to sleep.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
我给你带了礼物,我以前经常在晚上给我儿子这故事,我想你可能会喜欢的。
I brought you a gift. I used to read this story to my son at night. I thought you might enjoy it.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
噢,多莉!你没事吔?你们找到我了!怎么找到的?有一个疯蛤蜊,一直碎碎
Oh,Dory! You're okay! You found me! How did you find me? There was a crazy clam. He wouldn't stop talking.
出自:《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》|《Finding Dory》
你说什么?嗯,不过别念你的书,点儿他们喜欢的,当然咯,我开玩笑啦,支持你哦。
Excuse me? Yeah, but not your books; something they might enjoy. I kid, of course. Big fan.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
别再碎碎了好吗?天啊。20年来你不断拿这出来讲好像没吃掉我有多了不起。
Will you shut up about that? God! Twenty years, you been throwing that in my face, like it's some great thing, not eating me.
出自:《银河护卫队》|《Guardians of the Galaxy》
参加过那场战争的人已无人在世,但是我们仍掉先人的牺牲,诚然也感念如今保家卫国的子弟兵们的牺牲。
No one who fought in that war is still alive, but we remember their sacrifice and indeed the sacrifice of all those in the armed forces who serve and protect us today.
出自:《2014英国女王圣诞演讲》|《Queens Christmas Message》
超赞的,我们聊了电影。神啊!我给他变了几个扑克牌魔术。神啊!他还让我给他了几页他的新书。神啊!
It was great. We talked about movies. Oh! I showed him some card tricks. Oh! He even let me read a couple pages from his new book. Oh!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》