奥
ピンイン:àoyù漢字奥の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:大
画数:12
HSK レベル:7
漢字 奥 の書き方
奥
丿
丨
𠃍
丶
丿
一
丨
丿
丶
一
丿
㇏
漢字 奥 の熟語
漢字 奥 の例文
我怎么没得到那部分?愚蠢的拉夫.马切奥。
How could I not get that part? Stupid Ralph Macchio.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
下面,请奥吉斯特·普尔曼同学上台接受这一奖项。
So, will August Pullman please come up here to receive this award?
出自:《奇迹男孩》|《Wonder》
而今年,我们学校决定将这一殊荣授予奥斯托弗康复中心。
This year, our schools have chosen to honor the Ostroff center.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
要么淋浴,要么就去吃一袋奥利奥饼干,于是我选择去冲个澡。
It was either that or a bag of Oreos. So I chose a shower.
出自:《奥普拉演讲》|《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》
就是嘛,天啊,从我小时候奥利奥双层夹心饼上市之后,我的存款就没这么少过。
I know. God, I haven't seen my savings take a hit like this since I was a kid and they came up with Double Stuf -Oreos.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
除非这钥匙是罗茜·奥唐纳剪短发之前的事业。实话,这就是生意的大秘密。
Not unless the key is Rosie O'Donnell's career before her buzz cut. Truth. That's the big secret to business.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
我请求调个人来替代奥莱利,怎么来了你这么个人,一个没用的瘦巴巴的菜鸟废物。
I ask for a replacement for O'Reilly and this is what I get? A useless, skinny, untrained snot!
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
是哪里呢?模拟城市[一款游戏],更确切地说,是我设计的模拟城市,谢尔顿奥波利斯。
Where is that? Sim City. More specifically, the Sim City I designed, Sheldonopolis.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你想来点奥利奥吗?混合夹心的吗?不是,普通的。不错,真会在伤口上撒盐。
You want some Oreos? Double Stuf? No, regular. Nice. Kick a man when he's down.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
这是巴卡马拉?哈立德•哈里奥的任务,是你干的。你没说他是空降救援兵。这是莱利?对。
Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you. You didn't say he was a pararescue. Is this Riley? Yeah.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
谢尔顿奥波利斯的市民们,我是你们的市长,跟着我。小孩子要是跑不了,就别管他们了,哎哟妈呀,模拟恐怖效果贼棒。
People of Sheldonopolis, this is your mayor. Follow me. If the children can't run, leave them behind. Oh, the simulated horror!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
好的,你身处谢尔顿奥波利斯。确切的地点是哪?谢尔顿广场,谢尔顿之塔,还是人称谢尔顿勇士之家的谢尔顿运动场?随你喜欢。
Okay, you're in Sheldonopolis. Where exactly? Sheldon Square? Sheldon Towers? Sheldon Stadium, home of the Fighting Sheldons? Whatever you like.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
那时的我们真是坏小子呀。好吧,就这么定了,星球大战,四十八小时不停战,开战吧,就像在奥德兰战区那样。
We were badass back in the day. All right, let's do it. 48 hours of Star Wars gaming. It's on like Alderaan.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我已经在训练他了。奥,你在接受大师的训练呢。那你学到了什么。恩,如果你想要去跳泥坑的话。你一定要穿上你的靴子。
I've been training her. To be trained by the master. What have you learned? If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
他们监控到你在一家酒吧里和帕瑞克·奥莱利会面,那边已经确定了。他就是骑士桥爆炸袭击的袭击者,多亏了你电话里的定位,他们才得以追踪到你。
They've got surveillance of you in an IRA pub with a Pat O'Reilly, who they ID'd as the Knightsbridge bomber. And thanks to your GPS phone, they tracked you here.
出自:《英伦对决》|《The Foreigner》