ピンインkuài漢字块の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数7
HSK レベル1

漢字 块 の書き方

𠃍

丿

漢字 块 の熟語

烟煤块
bituminous lump coal
字符块
character block
水磨块
terrazzo panel
数据块
data block;(data) block
大陆块
continental block
备用数据块
block standby
程序信息块
program information block
把肉切成块
cut the meat into cubes

漢字 块 の例文

我能吃掉上百万巧克力。
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
出自:《阿甘正传》|《Forrest Gump》
做一次移植要花一万六千。一万六千?在加利福尼亚是两万。
It costs $16,000 each time you do this. $16,000? Well, it's 20 in California.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我带来两万四千五百六十二四毛七分。
I'm taking twenty-four thousand five hundred and sixty-two dollars and forty-seven cents that I got.
出自:《阿甘正传》|《Forrest Gump》
是很柔软,350元? 从700打折下来!你差不多省了200!
Wow, this is really soft. Three hundred and fifty dollars? Down from 700. You're saving, like, 200 bucks.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
所以如果你有个客户,8的时候买进,现在涨到16了,他乐得不行。
So if you got a client who bought stock at 8 and it now sits at 16, he's all happy.
出自:《华尔街之狼》|《The Wolf of Wall Street》
15。非常感谢,谢谢你。
$15. Thank you so much. Thank you.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
我喜欢金枪鱼。那你想吃不?5000卖给你。
I like tuna fish. Do you want it? I'll sell it to you for $5,000.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
大伙凑的。大伙?你欠我20
We all chipped in. We did? You owe me $20.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我用谢尔顿的钱付了房租,然后只剩14
I used Sheldon's money to pay my rent. Then I had like $14 left over.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
为了防止螃蟹汁溅得到处都是,我拿了抹布。
And in case the juices of the crab splatter everywhere, I've got a tea towel.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
菲比。嘿。给你,现在我欠你49半。
Hey, Pheebs. Hey. Here. Now I only owe you $49.50.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
因为至少作为一个有钱人,当我有麻烦时,我能潇洒地坐在豪华轿车后座,身穿2000的西装,手戴着40000的金表去面对。
Because at least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of a limo, wearing a $2,000 suit and a $40,000 gold watch!
出自:《华尔街之狼》|《The Wolf of Wall Street》
将鱼肉下锅。全都放进去吗?是的,全放进去。
So just in with the fish fillets. All in at once, then? Yeah, all at once.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
趁罗斯在讲电话,每人缴62庆祝他的生日。
Okay, while Ross is on the phone, everybody owes me 62 bucks for his birthday.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
你可不可以将就一下,譬如说每个人缴20就好了。
Is there any chance that you're rounding up? You know, like from, like 20?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我不过租了间每月80的陋居罢了。你过得真有意思。
My little shack's just a cardboard box at 80 a month. Your life is adorable.
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
我们找不开100,不过没关系,这个我们请你吃吧。
We can't break a $100, and anyway, this is so on the house.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
有个客人给了我200小费!什么?我感觉太爽了!
I have one customer. They gave me $200 tip. Wait. what? I was like, "Wow!"
出自:《透视美国》|《America Revealed》
莫妮卡,如果你一个人吃午餐,怎么会要五十三
Mon, if you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you 53 dollars?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
给5,他们的回报就是能感受到自己满心善意。
For $5, they will get the feeling of goodwill in their heart.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》