ピンイン漢字吐の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数6
HSK レベル5

漢字 吐 の書き方

𠃍

漢字 吐 の熟語

吐烟圈
blow (smoke) rings;blow smoke rings
吐怨气
vent one's grievances
吐泻药
emetocathartic

漢字 吐 の例文

要吐,真想
Barf! Barf, I say!
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
我都快了。
It makes me want to puke.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我帮助儿童帮到想
Well, I'm helping the kids so much I think I'm gonna throw up.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
真好,现在我只想一辈子。
Oh. Well, great. I'm just gonna go vomit forever now.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你要我回去吗?
You want me to put it back?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
向别人嘈,让人家不舒服。
Ask rhetorical questions that make people uncomfortable?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你现在就快把我说了。
I'm about to be your barf buddy right now.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
11点半,我打过去说我得天昏地暗。
At 11:30, I called and said I was throwing up like a fire hose.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我不该让她的,谁都可以做出这种事。
I can't believe this. I shouldn't be the one making her throw up. Dude relax. Ross. It could happen to anyone.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我本就不是来说好话,我是来糟的。
I didn't come to help, I came to mock.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你要是一早上,也会有光彩。
That's sweat. You throw up all morning, you'll have that glow too.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我要槽两点,首先我们在家,其次那很毒舌。
Couple of things, we are home, and that's mean.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你每三个月就得这么一次槽,可我还是没看出槽点。
You make that joke every three months. I still don't get it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
亲爱的,她是个女人,不是泡泡的机器。
Sweetie, now, she's a woman, not a gumball machine.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我们还应该在维加斯吃海鲜自助餐吃到的,快给我。
Yeah, well I'm supposed to be in Vegas throwing up on a shrimp buffet. Now give it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
呕吐西装?谁会在... 乔伊,你为何穿成这样?
Vomit tux? Who vomited on... you know what, what you up to Joe?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我来送些过塑了的新版本,这样在上面以后容易打扫一点。
I'm just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes 'em easier to clean if people throw up on them.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
天哪,居然让乔伊崔比亚尼听到我。其实他也看到了一点。
Oh God. Oh I can't believe Joey Tribbiani heard me throw up. Well, he actually saw you a little bit too.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
说话小心点,你槽的可是我未婚夫。小心我操控他揍你。
Careful, that's my fiance you're talking about, and I can program him to hurt you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
对,你故意纠缠莫波依兹男爵,好一条计策。大棋啊。
Yes. You got yourself in deep there with Baron Maupertuis. Quite a scheme. Colossal.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》