ピンインzhīzhǐ漢字只の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数5
HSK レベル3

漢字 只 の書き方

𠃍

丿

漢字 只 の熟語

修造船只
repair a ship
巡逻舰只
patrolling vessels

漢字 只 の例文

猫难是不是我们的那?
Is there any way this cat isn't kitty?
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
我真是笨兔子,我真是笨兔子。
I really am just a dumb bunny. I really am just a dumb bunny.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
抓住那鹿!
Get the deer!
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
它是雪貂。我不知道怎么开口,不过你的新猫咪是雪貂。
It's a ferret. I don't know how to tell you this, but your new cat's a ferret.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
今年他们录取一个。
They're only taking one this year.
出自:《美丽心灵》|《A Beautiful Mind》
他们叫你一个人啊。
They only said you.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
现在你需找齐队员。
Now all you need to do is find enough members to compete.
出自:《怪兽大学》|《Monsters University》
长官,我可不是吉祥物。
Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
当选总统可不需要觉悟。
It takes more than savvy to be elected president.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
原来我们需要一点这个。
Turns out all we needed was a little more of this.
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
可惜你对斯宾塞没有手下留情
Too bad you didn't feel the same way about Spencer.
出自:《妮基塔 第四季》|《Nikita Season 4》
这户人家想要个廉价仆人。
This family simply wanted a cheap servant.
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
我们知道他叫维克多·明斯。
We knew him only as Victor Minns.
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
知道射黑箭的胆小鬼们。
Those sniveling cowards with their long bows and black arrows.
出自:《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》|《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》
掉了一条,里面还有。
And it wasn't the only one in there.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
哪怕稍稍碰一下都是致命的。
Even momentary flesh contact with the exposed strip is fatal.
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
但我们做了一笔生意啊。
But we've only had one job.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
猪是什么?本人就是猪。
What's a pig? I am a Pig.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
我是总统。我们和康威说话。
This is the President speaking. We talk to Conway only.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
你看到了吗?什么?我想是兔子。肮脏的东西,我应该弄狗来的。
Did you see that? See what? It was a rabbit, I think. Nasty things. I do enjoy setting the dogs on them.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》