冒
ピンイン:màomò漢字冒の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:冃
画数:9
HSK レベル:3
漢字 冒 の書き方
冒
丨
𠃍
一
一
丨
𠃍
一
一
一
漢字 冒 の熟語
冒气泡
bubble up
冒黑烟
emit black smoke
冒虚汗
perspire abnormal sweat
冒着风
brave the wind
冒擦枪走火的危险
risk an accidental conflict
漢字 冒 の例文
听我说,该死。走出去是在冒生命危险,喝口水是在冒生命危险。
Listen, damn it! You step outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
我冒了个险,跑去你家,任你摆布。
I took a chance, showed up at your house and placed myself at your feet.
出自:《纸牌屋 第二季》|《House of Cards Season 2》
你为何要为这个冒生命危险?
Why would you risk your life for this?
出自:《银河护卫队》|《Guardians of the Galaxy》
你冒着生命危险来救我。
You risk your life to help me.
出自:《沙丘》|《Dune: Part One》
巴尼,我知道这会让你冒很大风险。
Now, Barney, I know this puts you out on a ledge.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
商贸联委会谈判再度开启时,Tusk绝不会冒丝毫风险。
Tusk is not gonna take any chances when the next Joint Commission talks come around.
出自:《纸牌屋 第二季》|《House of Cards Season 2》
我们还是不要冒这种险,先生。成百上千的人会丧命。
We shouldn't gamble with something like this, sir. Hundreds could die. Maybe thousands.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
我要冒这个险。我得确保你别把事儿搞砸。
I'll take my chances. I'm gonna have to insist that you hold the hell up.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
但为什么现在要冒这个险?她的目标是什么?
But why now? Why take the risk? What's she after?
出自:《妮基塔 第四季》|《Nikita Season 4》
你只是在吓唬我。你真愿意冒这个险吗?
You're bluffing. Are you willing to risk it?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
小心点,我在《星际迷航》看过这幕。很快他耳朵要冒出蒸汽了。
Careful, I saw this on Star Trek. Smoke's gonna come out of his ears soon.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
如今连呼吸都是在冒生命危险,现在我们别无选择。
And nowadays you breathe, and you risk your life. Every moment now you don't have a choice.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
当我看这张图的时候,我脑子里就冒出了这个,你不喜欢我很抱歉。
When I look at this picture, this is what comes out. I'm sorry you don't like it.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
你看,史蒂夫,我可以冒一些险,当然这是取得回报的代价。
Look, Steve. I'm willing to take the risk. And, this certainly qualifies.
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
好,说正事,有一天这群猪不知从哪冒了出来,整件事让我觉得非常可疑。
So, anyway, the other day, these pigs showed up out of nowhere, and it caused me a great deal of suspicion.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
那家人,他们把你带了回来,你很幸运,我不能再那么做了,不能冒那个险。
That family, they brought you back. You're lucky. I couldn't do that again. Couldn't risk it.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
冒险? 冒什么险啊? 沙门氏菌。什么? 他还怕我会下毒吗?
Risk? What risk? Salmonella. What are you talking about? He's afraid of being poisoned?
出自:《怦然心动》|《Flipped》
佩奇喜欢在泥坑跳来跳去!瞧!泡泡器让泥坑也能冒出好多泡泡来了。
Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Look. The bubble mixture has made the puddle all bubbly.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
所以怎么办?我们要么冒高风险杀死一个人,或者冒低风险杀死6个人。我们怎么抉择?
So, what? We, either have a high chance of killing 1 person, or low chance of killing 6 people. How do we make that decision?
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
虽然我知道冒更小的风险意味着不那么好的生活。犯错误,尤其是公开犯大错误,让人非常惭愧痛苦。
Though I knew that for me, taking less risk would mean having a less great life. Being so wrong, and especially being so publicly wrong, was painfully humbling.
出自:《成功的原则》|《Principles for Success》