做
ピンイン:zuò漢字做の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首:亻
画数:11
HSK レベル:1
漢字 做 の書き方
做
丿
丨
一
丨
丨
𠃍
一
丿
一
丿
㇏
漢字 做 の熟語
做棉被
make a cotton-wadded quilt
做生活
do one's work
做恶梦
have a nightmare
做晨操
do morning exercises
做部署
make dispositions
做表率
set an example to sb
做验算
make a checking calculation
做义工
do voluntary work
做陪衬
serve as a foil (to)
做馒头
make mantou
做菜汤
make vegetable soup
做社工
do social work
做伪证者
perjurer
做零活儿
do odd jobs
做佛事
engage in a Buddhist service
做外调
be on an investigation mission
做手工
do handwork
做夜活
work at night
做拼盘
prepare assorted hors d'oeuvres
做大事
do great things
漢字 做 の例文
做你必须做的。
Do what you must.
出自:《冰雪奇缘》|《Frozen》
做吧,做吧,电话也是,做吧。
Doing it. Doing it. Phone doing it.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我们不做IBM正在做的东西
We're not doing anything that IBM's not already doing.
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
我真的做了我能做的。
Um, I really did everything I could think of.
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
没什么,该怎么做就怎么做。
It's not big deal, you know. You do what you got to do, right.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我不能这么做,我不可能这么做。
I can't do that. I couldn't possibly do that.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
我想让它们做什么它们就照做。
I think about what I want them to do, they do it.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
因为换做是我,我也会这么做。
Because I would've done exactly the same thing if it had been me.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
我想我们都做了必须做的事。
Well, then I guess we both did what we had to.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
弗科,该怎么做就怎么做吧。
Farkle, do whatever you do with that.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
你应该那样做。我是该那样做。
I mean you definitely should do that. You know what, I should do it. Yeah.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我不能这样做!他说他不能那样做。
I can't do that! He says he can't do that.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
你要做什么?做我早就该做的事。
What are you doing? What I should've done a long time ago.
出自:《速度与激情7》|《Fast & Furious 7》
为什么总不让我做我想做的事啊?
How come I never get to do anything I want to do?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
没人能强迫我做我不想做的事情,亲爱的。
Nobody makes me do something I don't want to, sweetheart.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
你没有请示我直接做了该做的事。
You didn't ask, you just did what had to be done.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
好吧,如果你要这么做,我要那么做,所以…
Okay. Okay. If you're gonna do this, then I'm gonna do that. So…
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
不是机器让你这么做的。她叫我不要做。
The Machine didn't tell you to do this. She told me not to.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
里奥他不想做一个小丑。他想做一个国王。
He doesn't want to be the jester. He wants to be the King.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
你能在那儿做吗?在那儿做不就行了?
Can you do it out there? Why don't you just do it out there?
出自:《X战警:第一战》|《X-Men: First Class》