部
Pinyin:bùHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 部
Radical:阝
Trazos:10
HSK Nivel:2
Cómo escribir el carácter 部
部
丶
一
丶
丿
一
丨
𠃍
一
㇌
丨
Palabras compuestas con 部
突出部
salient
女装部
womenswear department; women's department
冲晒部
film processing shop; film processor
男装部
men's clothing department; men's department
交通运输部
Ministry of Transport
客房预订部
room reservations; reservations department
答完全部试题
answer all the test questions
Oraciones de ejemplo con 部
你们公司有美食部?公司很大…
Your company has a fine foods division? It's a big company, I don't... if you... I...
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
他是做什么的?他在美食部上班。
Well, so what does he do? Oh, he works in the Fine Foods division.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
依我看,你更应该去创意部或者市场部工作。
If you ask me, I think that you'd be much better off working in creative or marketing.
出自:《实习生》|《The Intern》
我爸爸的上司,康尼留斯·夫子,魔法部部长。
That's Dad's boss. Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic.
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
她现在在酒店保安部,她需要律师我这就过去。
She's at hotel security and she needs a lawyer. I'm on it.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
我的天哪,这哪儿来的?梅西百货三楼,家饰部。
Oh my God, where did you get this? Macy's, third floor, home furnishings.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
皮特,你怎么了?我哥哥,他在卡莱尔号上,是射击部海军少尉。
Peter, what's the matter with you? My brother's, well, he's on the Carlisle. A gunnery ensign.
出自:《模仿游戏》|《The Imitation Game》
好极了。所以我们会成为中情局的新变异部,对吗?差不多吧。
Marvelous. So we're to be the CIA's new mutant division yes? Something like that.
出自:《X战警:第一战》|《X-Men: First Class》
你多大了?我15岁了,但我看过4部R级电影了。
How old are you? I'm 15, but I've seen four R-rated movies already.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
你能保管几天吗?为什么?这是部电影的道具,我们正为此争吵呢。
Will you hold on to this for a couple of days? Why? It's a prop from a movie, and we're kind of fighting over it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
我非来不可。三起麻瓜后代被攻击事件事情闹得太大。魔法部必须有所行动。
Had to come. Three attacks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough. The Ministry's got to act.
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
其实我不能说。礼宾部和客人之间有保密协议。不是吧,真有这回事?没有。
Oh, you know, I can't really say. Concierge-guest confidentiality. Really, that's a thing? No.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
恐怕邓布利多教授不在这儿,他收到猫头鹰从魔法部送来的急件,立刻动身赶往伦敦去了。
I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
你不会介意他跟别人约会吧?怎么了?他有吗?他有,对吧?他跟行销部那个荡妇约会。
So then you wouldn't mind if he was dating someone else? Why? Is he? He is. Isn't he? He's dating that slut in marketing.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
女士,国安部已经...总统说得对。女士?我是安德伍德总统。眼下我们还不清楚谁对这起事件负责。
Ma'am, Homeland is over... The president is right. Ma'am? This is President Underwood. At this time, we have no idea who's responsible.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
没有你在旁边取笑我,我已堕落到看完全部《贵妇的真实生活》,正经书却才看了两页。
Without you here to shame me, I watched every Real Housewives episode and I only got to page two in War And Peace.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
检查?我爸他在魔法部上班,他待在麻瓜人工制品滥用局。他最爱麻瓜了,最迷麻瓜的东西。
Raids? Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating.
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
你们院长也讲了,在明天的哈佛毕业典礼上,每个学院都要起立并一同毕业。本科部、法学院、医学院等等。
At Harvard's commencement tomorrow as your dean described, each school is gonna stand up and graduate together, the college, the law school, the med school and so on.
出自:《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》|《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》
我想不通怎么没人竞拍了,这是部经典高科技电影里很有纪念意义的东西啊。我知道,可我仍然没钱买它。
I wonder why no one else bid. This is a classic piece of sci-fi movie memorabilia. Yeah, I know. I still can't afford it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
是的,大卫·李是洛克哈特&加德纳律所家庭法律部的,他让我利用我对阿什宝先生的影响力,使得他签下这份遗嘱。
Yes. David Lee is lockhart/Gardner's lawyer in family law. He asked me to use my influence with Mr. Ashbaugh to get him to sign this will.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》