PinyinHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 逼
Radical
Trazos12
HSK Nivel6

Cómo escribir el carácter 逼

𠃍

𠃍

Palabras compuestas con 逼

逼拶
force; compel
逼还租债
press for rent-debt payments
逼我作决定
press me for a decision
逼他学医
push him to study medicine
逼敌人后退
force the enemy troops back
以死相逼
threaten with death
把某人逼到极点
push sb to the limit
逼某人打出手中的王牌
put sb to his trumps

Oraciones de ejemplo con 逼

你将他离职,让他难堪,他跟你道歉。
You'll be forcing him out of his job, embarrassing him, making him come to you to apologize.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
你最好别我。
You don't want to push this.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
他们你大老远跑过去。
No, they make you go all the way down there.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
拜托,谢尔顿,别我。
Sheldon, please, you're suffocating me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
拜托,这也太傻了。又来了,你觉得我很傻!不,人傻和行为愚蠢是不一样的。
Oh, come on. This is stupid. Oh, there it is again! You think I'm stupid! No, there's a difference between being stupid and acting stupid.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你为什么要我?
Why would you do this to me?
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
不得不说,你可千万记得不要再我干嘛了。
Yeah, I must say, that may not be a lesson you wanna reinforce with me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
这宗教性太强了。那边的女士我说的。
That's too religious. That lady over there made me say it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
谢谢,虽然这是我你说出来的。
Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of you myself.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
“是你男人你打出那段话的吗?”
Did your boyfriend make you type that?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
牛仔,很抱歉,他们我说的。
I'm sorry, Cowboy. They broke me.
出自:《玩具总动员3》|《Toy Story 3》
我没法你想通道理,但我不允许你成为隐患。
Now, I can't force you to see reason. But I will not allow you to become dangerous.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
你知道你们可以我们干嘛吗?溜冰刀。
You know what you could make us do? Ice-skating.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
没有疑问,也不理解利率。都是他妈的傻。没错。
Don't ask questions. Don't understand the rates. Fucking idiots. Yeah.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
加油站那家伙每次都我买佳得乐,简直是恶性循环。
The guy makes me buy a Gatorade every time. It's a vicious circle.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
等等,他们你请假?而且你也同意?
Wait a minute, they're making you take time off work? And you're okay with that?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
他只会整天推销那间傻兮兮的古早味威廉斯堡水洞餐厅。
He just keeps pushing his stupid Ye Olde Williamsburg Watering Hole.
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
那不是她要的,我知道,我不能自己爱上她。
No, it's not what I want either. I mean I can't force myself to fall in love with her again now.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我,可是……别我们叫保安。求你了,就……
I'm... The things I've… Don't make us get security involved. Please. Just…
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
谢谢,甘瑟,是你们我们这么做的。
Thank you Gunther. We didn't want to have to go and do that.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》