PinyintǎngHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 躺
Radical
Trazos15
HSK Nivel4

Cómo escribir el carácter 躺

丿

𠃌

丿

丿

𠃌

𠃍

Palabras compuestas con 躺

躺着睡
sleep on one's back
侧棱着身子躺
lie on one's side

Oraciones de ejemplo con 躺

好,就这样,放松点。
Put your head down. It's okay. Relax.
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
我在沙发上得太久了。
I've been lying on that sofa for as long as I can remember.
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
对不起,我想去一下。
Well, now, if you will excuse me I am going to go and lie down.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
好吧,麻烦你躺下来。你要我下吗?
Okay then, would you like to lie down on the table? Well, would you like me to lie down on the table?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
在楼下的手术室。她在这里的床上过吗?
In the operating theatre downstairs. Yeah, but was she ever on any of these beds?
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
可我什么毛病也没有。向后,爱丽丝。
But there's nothing wrong with me. Lie back, Alice.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》|《Alice Through the Looking Glass》
那晚我在床上,不停幻想初吻的场景。
I went to bed that night thinking of the kiss that might have been.
出自:《怦然心动》|《Flipped》
首先是第三阶段基本呼吸练习,各位妈妈请下。
Alrighty. We're gonna start with some basic third stage breathing exercises, so Mummies, why don't you get on your back?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
一个小时十块钱。国王地下了。一小时五块钱。
Ten bucks an hour. The king's on the floor. Five bucks an hour.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
掷铜板?不,我选头…下吧,妈。
Flip me for it? No, no. Heads. Heads. On your back, Mom.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
在床上两天了。那也好,可能是和充气娃娃玩呢。
He's been in bed for two days. Yeah, probably with a blow-up doll.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
我有个问题要问你,你为什么来这里。你就像闯进我的巢穴,在我面前。
I have a question for you. Why are you here? It's like you walked into my den and laid down in front of me.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
于是,老虎王在一棵巨大的菩提树下下了,然后陷入了沉睡。
And so, Noble Tiger lay himself under a great banyan tree and fell into a deep slumber.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
好吧,既然我们都在床上,你还记得当你…抱歉。天呐!天呐。
Okay. Since we're just lying here... do you remember when you... Sorry about that. Oh! Gosh! Oh, Gosh.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
好吧,别怪我,你们想玩什么?看电影,去跳舞,还是去一会?
Okay, don't judge me. So, what do you want to do, go to the movies, go dancing, lay down for a little bit?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
这太荒谬了,你在床上都一天了,赶紧把你该死的头发剪了吧。
This is crazy. You've been here all day. Let's just cut your damn hair already.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
着的时间,比发骚的妓女都要久,快拾起斧头去劈点...
You spend more time on your back than a hooker in heat. Now pick up that fucking ax and go chop us...
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
大家的第一症状好像都是憎恨,多喝点水,在床上两天,你会没事的。
Everybody's first symptom seems to be hate. Just pound the liquids, two days in bed. You're gonna be fine.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
然后,在一群小鱼中出现了一头鲸,就在印度洋深深的海底,一座翡翠城,真美。
And then, among the fishes, a whale. Lying at the bottom of the Indian ocean. Emerald city. Beautiful.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》
我试着让她平静下来,但却无能为力,所以我就在她身边,但仍是更长梦短。
I'd try to go in and stop her from crying but I couldn't. So, I'd try to fall asleep next to her, but I couldn't.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》