PinyinnàinéngHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 能
Radical
Trazos10
HSK Nivel1

Cómo escribir el carácter 能

𠃋

𠃌

丿

丿

Palabras compuestas con 能

隔音性能
sound insulation value
振动能
vibrational energy
资用能
available energy
反应能
reaction energy
隔热性能
heat-proof quality
升华能
sublimation energy
自由能
free energy
冲击能
impact energy
电场能
electric field energy
聚变能
fusion energy
洋流能
marine/ocean current energy
放射能
radiant energy
电子能
electron energy
无用能
unavailable energy
激发能
excitation energy
超高能物理学
physics of superhigh energies
超高能加速器
ultrahigh-energy accelerator
中子分离能
neutron separation energy
宰相肚里能撑船
a prime minister's heart is big enough to pole a boat in—be large-hearted/broad-minded/magnanimous
阎王要你三更走,谁能留你到五更
if the King of Hell decides you're to die at midnight, who dares to spare you till dawn?—when death comes, it will have no denial

Oraciones de ejemplo con 能

但你得到这个。有什么功能?显示时间,帮你解决迟到问题。
But you can have this. Does it do anything? It tells the time. Might help with your punctuality issues.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
但,这是做到的,对吧?,但是得耍些小手段。
But, you can do that, right? Well, there's some gimmes right off the bat.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
我会问问他们宽限多久,接受什么额度的付款,
I'll ask how long they can give us and what scale of payment they'll accept.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
看看那些庄园是否还为继。他们吗?
Are they likely to survive, and so on. And are they?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
我以为既然我们削铅笔,或许我们还削石头。
I thought if we could sharpen pencils, maybe we could sharpen rocks.
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
我们出点。不管你们拿出多少我们当然都欢迎。
We can pitch in. Well, whatever you could spare would certainly be welcome.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
我一小时跑一百公里。我一小时跑一百万公里。
I can run at a hundred miles an hour. I can run at a million miles an hour.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
不能让他变小?不能让它小到可以放在针尖上?
Okay, that's great, but can we make it smaller? Can we make it fit on the head of a pin?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
届时村民们得到的治疗,会比我们现在提供的先进很多。
The treatments available to the village would be vastly superior to anything we can lay claim to now.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
这我应该接受。
I guess I could live with that.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
这药救人性命。
This drug has the potential to save lives.
出自:《猩球崛起》|《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》
不能聊点别的?
Can we please change the subject?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
这事多久办完?
So, how long is this going to take?
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
赚点外快也是不错的选择,我终于从我妈家搬出去了。
A few extra bucks would be nice. I could finally move out of my mother's house.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我们去那里等风头过去,再想办法撤离。相信吗?
We go there, we wait it out, and we get an extraction. Do you trust them? Yeah.
出自:《伦敦陷落》|《London Has Fallen》
我们谈谈吗?
Hi. Can we talk?
出自:《猩球崛起》|《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》
我们复印一份吗?
Could we get a copy of that, sir?
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
你怎么这么做?
How could you?
出自:《灰姑娘》|《Cinderella》
你怎么这么问?
How can you even ask that question?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
这就很好的解释,为何子弹在空中奇迹般的转弯。
What else would explains a bullet miraculously curving through the air?
出自:《X战警:逆转未来》|《X-Men: Days of Future Past》