绕
Pinyin:ràoHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 绕
Radical:纟
Trazos:9
HSK Nivel:5
Cómo escribir el carácter 绕
绕
𠃋
𠃋
㇀
一
㇂
丿
一
丿
乚
Palabras compuestas con 绕
绕电线
wind wire
绕毛线
spin wool
小溪潆绕
winding stream
绕一个大弯儿
make a long turn
把线绕在线轴上
wind thread on the reel
Oraciones de ejemplo con 绕
那宇宙还不得到处充满绕轨道运行的小孩子?
Space is filled with orbiting children.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
谢尔顿,打住,你把我绕晕了。
Sheldon, come back. You're losing me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
我知道有个人是绕着我转的,有点太近了。
I know somebody who circles around me, a little too closely.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
每一个选择都可能带你接近中心,或是带你绕至边缘,陷入疯狂。
Every choice could bring you closer to the center or send you spiraling to the edges, to madness.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
伽利略,在以前大家都认为太阳是绕着地球转的,除了他。
Galileo. Everyone believed that the sun revolved around the earth except for him.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
我们不能绕着Miller的星球轨道,那样虽然节省燃料,但会消耗大量的时间。
Instead of taking the Endurance into orbit around Miller's planet which would conserve fuel, but we would lose a lot of time.
出自:《星际穿越》|《Interstellar》
其实都不用绕什么弯路,直接到哈姆斯密坐A4路到肯辛顿下就到了。
It's a straight run, really. Up to Hammersmith, take the A4 through Kensington and you're there.
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》
卡冈图亚?我们这么称呼黑洞,Miller和Mann博士的星球都绕着它旋转。
Gargantua? It's what we're calling the black hole. Miller's and Dr. Mann's planets both orbit it.
出自:《星际穿越》|《Interstellar》
用这一简单方法已发现了数千颗系外行星。在我们银河系绕其他恒星运行的行星。
This simple method has revealed thousands of exoplanets. Planets orbiting other stars in our galaxy.
出自:《《星际穿越》中的科学》|《The Science of Interstellar》
二三十年前,我们不知道任何其他星球就像地球绕太阳运转,一样绕着普通的恒星运转。
20 or 30 years ago, we didn't know of any other planets orbiting normal stars like our own sun.
出自:《《星际穿越》中的科学》|《The Science of Interstellar》
在有些文化中,第三个乳头象征了男性雄风,有最好的住所,女人绕着你跳脱衣舞。
You know, in some cultures, having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility. You get the best huts and women dance naked around you.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
你看到前面的吸积盘,然后当它绕着,你会看到吸积盘绕着黑洞顶部包裹,然后绕着黑洞底部弯曲。
You see the disk in front and then when it goes around you see the disk wrap up around the top of the black hole and wrap around the bottom of the black hole.
出自:《《星际穿越》中的科学》|《The Science of Interstellar》
黑洞绕着它的轴线旋转,将它周围的空间拖拽到飞快旋转的运动,将恒星和行星拉入轨道。
A black hole that spins on its axis drags the very space around it into a whirling motion that pulls stars and planets into orbit.
出自:《《星际穿越》中的科学》|《The Science of Interstellar》
开普勒宇宙航天器利用这一事实,在行星绕恒星运行轨道等候直接穿过恒星与航天器之间的圆面,望远镜将其作为光影察觉到。
The Kepler spacecraft makes use of that fact waiting for a planet in its orbit about the star to pass directly between the disc of the star and the spacecraft, and the telescope perceives that as a dimming of light.
出自:《《星际穿越》中的科学》|《The Science of Interstellar》
没关系,我们可以绕着走过去。你不能绕着泥坑走过去!不可以吗?不可以!你要在里面跳。
Never mind, we can walk around it. You cann't walk around a muddy puddle. No? No. You have to jump in it.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
哦,天哪!一个泥坑。没关系,我们可以绕着走过去。你不能绕着泥坑走过去!不可以吗?不可以!你要在里面跳。
Oh, dear. A muddy puddle. Never mind, we can walk around it. You cann't walk around a muddy puddle. No? No. You have to jump in it.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
好的爸爸,爸爸,我们一会往上飞,一会往下飞,还绕着圈飞呢哦吼,那真是太遗憾了,我竟然都错过了,一会家里见。
OK. Daddy Daddy. We went up and down, and round and round. Oh oh, I'm really sad to miss that, see you back at home.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
墨菲定律,有可能发生的就一定会发生,意外是进化的第一块积木,但是当你绕着黑洞的轨道,就没有足够的意外发生。
Murphy's Law. Whatever can happen will happen. Accident is the first building block of evolution, but when you're orbiting a black hole not enough can happen.
出自:《星际穿越》|《Interstellar》
当它还只是个游戏的时候。那我们又要绕回去了。但你说的正是关键?事物都在进步这不是你能左右的。今天就到此为止吧。就这样吧。
When it was a game. And we're back to where we started. But that's the point, isn't it? Things move forward whether you like it or not. Yeah, we're finished. Fine.
出自:《头号玩家》|《Ready Player One》
如果你行驶的速度真的能够接近光速的话,比方说,百分之99.9999。绕太空来回一圈,对你来说可能像过了10年,但是当你回到地球时,将会是9000那年左右。
If you could travel really close to the speed of light, say 99.9999%, on a round-trip through space for what seemed to you like ten years, you'd actually return to Earth around the year 9000.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》