PinyinjǐnHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 紧
Radical
Trazos10
HSK Nivel3

Cómo escribir el carácter 紧

𠃋

𠃋

丿

Palabras compuestas con 紧

紧挨着
be close to
苦于时间紧
be hard pressed for time

Oraciones de ejemplo con 紧

要绑得很
Now, make sure that's tied up nice and tight.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
我不是指很,不会很紧,我没有在看…
I don't mean tight, I mean it's not too tight, not that I was looking at...
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我需要一件更大的衬衫,这件腋下部位有点
I'm going to need a larger shirt. This one's a little tight under the arms.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
菲比,你有没有被饥饿的意大利人咬过呢?我很抱歉,只是我最近手头有点
Phoebe, have you ever been bitten by a hungry Italian? I'm sorry. It's just, I'm a little short on cash.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
我觉得我们太小题大作了。我们这个月会比较,下个月我们就节省一些开销。
You know what? You know what? I think we're making too big a deal out of this. Okay? So we'll pay our bills late this month. And maybe next month we'll cut back on a few things.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
去巴尼科特家。准备好长途跋涉了吗?跟了,他很快的。
Barnicot's house, then. Anyone up for a trudge? Keep up, he's fast.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
屠龙者夏洛克。跟我。我会保护你不受他伤害,我保证。
Sherlock, the dragon-slayer. Stay close to me and I will keep you safe from him, I promise you.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
话没错,但是软件开发的时限本来就定得很,我要说的是,增加几款漂亮的字体也带来不了什么
Yeah, but we have a hard date on this software, and I'm sorry, but adding pretty fonts is not gonna change that.
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
这里就是医院。佩奇和他的朋友们来看望佩德罗了。孩子们,记住了,一定要跟我。
This is the hospital. Peppa and her friends have come to visit Pedro. Remember, Children, stay close to me.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
绕着地球转了一圈?没错。你在底部做了些什么?你有没有掉下去?没有,因为我抓得很。哇!多了不起的一次冒险!
All the way around? Yes. What did you do at the bottom? Did you fall off? No, I held on tightly. Wow. What an adventure.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
导播现在告诉我总统至少腹部中了一枪,也许不止,他捂腹部,立即倒地,现场尖叫连连,人群陷入恐慌,场面十分混乱。
I'm hearing now that the president received at least one gunshot to the abdomen, possibly more, that he clutched his stomach, that he fell instantly to the ground, and there were screams, people panicking, that it has been very chaotic at that scene.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
绕着地球转了一圈?没错。你在底部做了些什么?你有没有掉下去?没有,因为我抓得很。哇!多了不起的一次冒险!
All the way around? Yes. What did you do at the bottom? Did you fall off? No, I held on tightly. Wow. What an adventure.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》