PinyinqiáoHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 瞧
Radical
Trazos17
HSK Nivel5

Cómo escribir el carácter 瞧

𠃍

丿

Palabras compuestas con 瞧

瞧亲戚
visit a relative
偷瞧一眼
steal a glance

Oraciones de ejemplo con 瞧

,是小嗝嗝!
Hey, look, it's Hiccup!
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
,你带什么人来,真帅。
Well, well. Look what you brought. Very nice.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
哎呦喂,宝宝我笨手笨脚的。你好了,我来捡。
Oops, how clumsy of me. You know what? Let me get that.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
,我把谢尔顿给变没了。
Look, I made Sheldon disappear. Ta da.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
,啊真不错。
Look at that. Very nice.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
真的吗??撒谎一点都不难。
Really? See? Lies. They're not that hard.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
,太负面了。
See? Negative.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
正是,我成什么啦?我为了活命必须做什么?寄生在别人身上,成了条寄生虫。
Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
其他部位不用了,他那逊样。
God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless.
出自:《银河护卫队》|《Guardians of the Galaxy》
?怎样?真性感。亲爱的?什么?
See? Huh? So sexy. Honey? Yeah?
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
嘿,玛雅好了。
Hey, Maya. Watch this.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
,一个稳定运营的游戏厅是不容小觑,我很走运。
Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at. I'm very lucky.
出自:《无敌破坏王》|《Wreck-It Ralph》
这件事我可以解释,诸位,我的远房亲戚都很单纯,着A B C... 不会唱,?他不会。
Perhaps I can explain. You see, my cousins are simple folk. Watch. A, B, C... Nothing. See? Nothing.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
,我们能做一些事阻止他们。比如?
Look, there's gotta be a way that we can stop this from happening. Like what?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
吧,你真懂我,我们就先别乱想了。
See, you get me. So let's not think.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
你的耳朵,我去帮你清理一下吧。
Look at your ear. Let's get you cleaned up.
出自:《分歧者:异类觉醒》|《Divergent》
啊,他脸红了。我没有脸红,我本来就是红的。
Look, he's blushing. I'm not blushing. I'm just red.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
,丑陋裸男点燃了几根蜡烛。一定很痛。
Look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles. That had to hurt.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
吧,我就绝对想不到这样做。
Now, see, I never would have thought to do that.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
,他不过就是需要点动力。
You see, all he needed was a little motivation.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》