PinyinshāoHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 烧
Radical
Trazos10
HSK Nivel4

Cómo escribir el carácter 烧

丿

丿

丿

丿

Palabras compuestas con 烧

烧木炭
make charcoal

Oraciones de ejemplo con 烧

还是东西好。还是东西好。
Burning's good. Burning's good.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
水快好了,我得赶紧了。
Kettle is bubbling away, so I need to work quick.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
第二、如果你们要衣服,小心合成纤维的。
Number two, if you gonna burn his clothing, you're gonna stay away from synthetic fabrics.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
还有,涤纶运动短裤不会起来。而是会融化。
And also, polyester gym shorts don't burn. They melt.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
不能吃,不能当作制造材料,拿来甚至还违法。
You can't eat it. You can't build things with it. And burning it is actually illegal.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
道格怎么说?已经毁了。我亲眼看他的。
What did Doug say? It's destroyed. I watched him burn the page myself.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
不能吃,不能当作制造材料,拿来甚至还违法。
You can't eat it. You can't build things with it. And burning it is actually illegal.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
他老是嘲笑我的陶课。磨好了之后还要上釉。
He always ridiculed my pottery classes. And you sand it and varnish it.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
穆罕默德·卡拉比,叙利亚哈里发国的,肖像的那个。
Muhammed Kalabi, the ICO guy from Syria who burned the effigy.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
好在我知道方法采集氢气,加入氧气,然后之。
Good thing is that I know the recipe. You take hydrogen, you add oxygen, you burn them.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
他们知道被你盯上了 为什么要害我? 为什么我?
If they knew you were onto them, why come after me? Put me in a bonfire?
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
下一次你们前男友的东西时:第一、在一个通风好的地方。
Look, ladies. In the future, when you're burning your ex-boyfriend's stuff: Number one, make sure you are in a well-ventilated area.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
12.5美元。好,你们做披萨是用木头的炉子吗?
It's $12.50. Okay, so, do you make the pizzas in one of those wood-burning ovens?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
他说他愿意免费帮我皮草,只要我介绍下个要死的朋友去那里火化。
He says, that he would cremate my fur coat for free, if I, you know, bring in the next person I know who dies.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
她把我的衣服都了,我救回两件,这件外套和一条裙子。
Anyway, she burned all of my clothes. I got away with two things. This suit and what turned out to be a skirt.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
提到有人插话,记得有人了我的房子吗?是,你自己应付吧。
Well, speaking of chiming in, remember the time you burned down my apartment? Yeah, you're on your own.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
如果你切得非常薄,那么这道菜几分钟就能好,尤其在高温下。
If you slice the chicken really thinly, then the dish will just cook in a matter of minutes, especially on a high heat.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
跑太快有点抽筋了。卢克和我刚一起吃了一块威灵顿牛排和卡西诺蛤。
Hey, hey, hey! Cramps. Luke and I just split a Beef Wellington and clams casino.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
你就塞,压,拧手把,等3秒30秒再倒出咖啡。
So you tamp, pack, turn the knob, wait 3, blast for 30, then you pour the shot.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
我理解拼车的各位,这年头的油价快把大家都穷了。你们说对不对?
Well, I can appreciate that. Gas prices right now are putting a strain on everybody's pocketbooks. Isn't that true?
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》