PinyinfánHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 烦
Radical
Trazos10
HSK Nivel3

Cómo escribir el carácter 烦

丿

丿

丿

𠃍

丿

Palabras compuestas con 烦

Oraciones de ejemplo con 烦

你好
You are so annoying.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
别来我。
Just leave me alone!
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
我懂。我也,我也正好是女人。
No, I get that. I'm annoyed and I'm a woman.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
他又在你吗?
Is he bothering you again?
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
唔,要是那这么惹你,你干吗也那么做呢?
If it annoys you so much, then why do you do it?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
他真是不厌其""啊。
He's not exhausting at all.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
求你她吧,就当为了我。
Please pester her. Please, for me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我永远都不会你。那我此生无忧了!
I will never get sick of you. I am set for life!
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
那我就相信是神花了六天创世,然后在第七天,造了你来我。
Then I believe that God created the world in six days, and on the seventh, he made you to annoy me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
所以为了让他不再我,我就跟他说咱俩和好了。
So to get him off my back, I told him we worked things out.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
莱丽会成为成功人士,我会去抱她大腿,直到她我为止。
Riley's gonna be a success and I'm gonna sponge off her until she gets sick of me.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
不。我不是她是女人。我是很烦,而她正好是女人。
‭No. I'm not annoyed that she's a woman. I'm annoyed, and she's a woman.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
别客气,我得告诉你,那家伙不会再为了宝宝的事来你了。
Not a problem. Oh, and just so you know, that guy's not going to be bothering you about that baby thing anymore.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
打倒他只是第一场战斗,我想赢得接下来的所有战斗,这样他们就再也不会我了。
Knocking him down was the first fight. I wanted to win all the next ones too. So they'd leave me alone.
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
为什么?一旦你学得溜了,你就又多了十几亿的人去,我就解放了。
Why? Once you're fluent, You'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
我抱着小蛋糕挤地铁只是白做工吗?地铁上我隔壁的长舌妇一路都在我。
I carried cupcakes on a subway for nothing? The annoying woman next to me talked the whole time.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
兄弟,我就开了个玩笑。你是聋了吗?我叫你走啊。别来我了。
Dude, I was just joking. Are you deaf? I said get out. Get a life.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
谢尔顿,你再拿鸡的事情我,我就把你按到我膝盖上,当众打你屁股。
Sheldon, you pester me one more time about chicken, I will put you over my knee right here in this restaurant.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
而且只要你一开始说"少打点鼓",我肯定会开始你,再然后就只能彼此憎恶了。
And I'll just start to resent you for even asking me to stop drumming. And we'll just start to hate each other.
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
和他一起看星球大战的电影。把大姐姐的要命。我的梦想是去太空冒险,和普通小孩差不多。
And watch Star Wars movies with him. And drive my big sister crazy. And dream about being in outer space, just like any ordinary kid.
出自:《奇迹男孩》|《Wonder》