敢
Pinyin:gǎnHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 敢
Radical:攵
Trazos:11
HSK Nivel:3
Cómo escribir el carácter 敢
敢
㇇
一
丨
丨
一
一
㇀
丿
一
丿
㇏
Palabras compuestas con 敢
Oraciones de ejemplo con 敢
现在还没人能做这个,他们是...你怎么敢这么说!怎么敢!
Nobody's making anything like this. They're, what, how dare you ! How dare you !
出自:《乔布斯》|《Jobs》
你怎么敢!你说什么?
How dare you! Beg your pardon?
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
你跟别的女人上床?你还敢说我?
You slept with another woman? Oh, you're one to talk.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
巧克力豆饼干都画不好的人还敢在此大放厥词。
Lot of big talk from a man who can't draw a chocolate chip cookie.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸。
'Cause nobody messes with your dad.
出自:《狮子王》|《The Lion King》
够了,伯纳德,够了,你不是第一个敢威胁我的人。
That's enough, Bernard. That's enough. You're not the first man to threaten me.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
站住,混蛋,你敢再背对着我试试。
Hey! Pendejo! Don't you ever turn your back on me!
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
你是唯一一个敢站起来反对他的人 。
You're the only one who's ever stood up to him.
出自:《分歧者:异类觉醒》|《Divergent》
这里根本没有男人!你怎么敢这样诬赖我!
There's no man in here! How dare you accuse me of that!
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
敢走你!你有病。玛格丽特•莎拉•奥唐奈!
Don't walk away from me. You're a freak. Don't walk away from me. Margaret Sarah O'Donnell!
出自:《重返十七岁》|《17 Again》
瞧瞧,终于出现一个你敢跟她讲话的女人了。
Look at that. There's finally a woman in your life you can talk to.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
你甚至都不敢打破规矩,又怎么敢去抛头颅洒热血?
You can't even break a rule. How would you be expected to break bone?
出自:《星际迷航:暗黑无界》|《Star Trek Into Darkness》
你那玩意也敢叫荧光棒?这才是荧光棒。来吧,我们走。
You call that a glow stick? That is a glow stick. Come on, let's go.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我还从没见过有谁敢跟大象走得这么近。
I've never seen anyone get that close to an elephant before.
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
你居然敢取笑我的诚信度?是空集的东西要如何取笑。
Whoa, whoa! Now you're making fun of my bona fides? Can't make fun of something that's a null set.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
她们说我敢告诉别人,就杀了你和大爸。
They said if I told, they would kill you and daddy.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你敢碰我,就等着下巴被揍烂吧。
Touch me, and the only thing you're gonna feel is a broken jaw.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
谁敢挡我的路,一定会后悔的,不管是谁。明白了。
Anyone gets in my way, they're gonna regret it. Anyone. Understood.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
求您了,别。娼妇,你怎么敢跟我说爱?
Please, no. Whore. How dare you speak to me of love?
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
你还敢说? 我们只不过是给那些需要慰藉的人提供可口的食物。
How dare you again? We are simply providing some comfort food to people who need comfort.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》