PinyinbǎiHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 摆
Radical
Trazos13
HSK Nivel4

Cómo escribir el carácter 摆

𠃍

𠃋

Palabras compuestas con 摆

水平摆
horizontal pendulum
符合摆
coincidence pendulum
圆锥摆
conical pendulum; circular cone pendulum
前摆
front skirt
摆尾巴
wag the tail
摆宽
skirt width
摆小摊儿
set up a little stall
摆拍技巧
posing techniques
摆一桌席
set an abundant table
跳高外摆腿
jump outside crescent kick

Oraciones de ejemplo con 摆

你们没华丽的造型,对吧?
You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose, are you?
出自:《功夫熊猫3》|《Kung Fu Panda 3》
与压力零位线有些微偏差,并不会让指针疯狂乱
Any deviation from your baseline stress level, doesn't make the needle go all crazy.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
拜托。又来这一套吗?你出个带点种族歧视味道的姿态。
Come on. Are we doing this again? You offer me some racist gesture.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
只是做个比较,让我看看,放那儿也不错,就那儿一阵子吧。
Alright, just to compare. Let's see. Well, it looks good there too. Let's just leave it there for a while.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
不,你的国王被我困住了,他不能往这走因为我在这了个灯塔,还有他也不能往这走,因为我在这了一个尖头小人。
No, I mean, your king is trapped. He can't go here because of my lighthouse, and he can't go here because of my pointy head guy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我不知道,我以为那儿会更好看,咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位。
I don't know. I thought it looked better there. And I, and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我很抱歉,我家没有电视。你家没有电视?那你家的家具是向哪个方向呢?
I'm sorry. I don't own a TV. You don't own a TV? What's all your furniture pointed at?
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
但是也太多了,你了蜡烛和那个什么东西,这里还有一幅喷壶的画。
Yeah, but it's too much stuff. You know like, you got the candles and the foofy schmoofer thing here and over here you got a picture of a watering can.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
给你说吧,哥们儿,你去看看每家星巴克里的爵士专辑就懂我意思了。
I tell you man, and every Starbucks' Jazz album just proved my point, really.
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
九十,躲好了吗,我们来找你了。乔治,我看见你左摇右的尾巴了。
Nine, ten. Ready or not, here we come. George, I can see your wiggly tail.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
后来我们就一直待在这里。我们认为你会回来。因为我们想你可能会回来,所以我们每天都出来……贝壳。
And we've stayed in this spot for you ever since. Because we thought you might come back. So every day, we go out and lay out shells.
出自:《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》|《Finding Dory》
但那多好玩啊,我年轻时,那些大宅子每天都下能招待二十人的午宴。
They were fun, though. In my youth, all the great hostesses used to have luncheon laid for 20 every day.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
想象自己若成为化石:在世界各大博物馆之间游走,使各年龄层的游客们都心怀敬畏,在大批殷勤的摄影师面前造型。
Imagine being a fossil: touring the world's great museums, inspiring awe in onlookers of all ages, posing for hordes of fawning photographers.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》