拜
Pinyin:báibàiHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 拜
Radical:手
Trazos:9
HSK Nivel:5
Cómo escribir el carácter 拜
拜
丿
一
一
丿
一
一
一
一
丨
Palabras compuestas con 拜
拜盟兄弟
become sworn brothers
旦旦拜之
worship every day
Oraciones de ejemplo con 拜
拜拜,妈妈。拜,宝贝,我爱你们。拜,妈妈拜。亲爱的,和爸爸玩的开心。
Bye, Mom. Bye, babe, I love you. Bye, Mama. Bye, honey. Have fun with your dad.
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
好了,小子,明天见了,拜。
Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye.
出自:《飞屋环游记》|《Up》
她和拜蓝有矛盾。他知道失去地球会对拜蓝的产品和市场遭成巨大影响,这叫损人利己。
Kalique is in competition with Balem. She knows that the loss of the earth will reduce his yield and impact his position in the market. His loss is her gain.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
拜蓝下了封锁令。这个星球已经被严厉封锁了。
Balem ordered a blockade. Nothing is getting on or off this planet.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
钟声,是加冕礼。我要走了。 拜!
The bells. The coronation. I better go. I have to go. I better go. Bye!
出自:《冰雪奇缘》|《Frozen》
晚安,真的佩妮。拜。晚安,异装癖佩妮。
Good night, real Penny. Bye. Good night, transvestite Penny.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
这没什么,内特,今晚见好吗?好的,到时见,拜。
Yeah, anytime, Nate. I'll see you tonight, okay? All right. I'll see you. Bye.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
安排好了。8点半。太好了,那就今晚见了。回见了。拜。
All set. 8:30. Wow. Okay, well, we'll see you tonight. See you then. Okay. Bye.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
在你的人生中发生的所有好事以及所有坏事,都拜他所赐。
Everything good that has ever happened in your life and everything rotten, this is the man you have to thank.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
我不怎么抱人,要抱多久就听你的。我觉得差不多了。好极了,拜啦。
Since I rarely hug, I'm relying on your expertise regarding duration. I think we're there. Oh, good. Bye bye.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
好吧,姑娘们,我得走了。我们也是。开车注意安全哦,拜。
Okay, girls, I got to go. Us too. Drive safely. Bye.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
我不是想说教,我只是不想让你有种取悦别人才能融入的想法,好吗?好。拜。
I am not trying to lecture you. I just don't want you to get all caught up, thinking you have to impress everyone, okay? Okay. Bye.
出自:《情妇 第二季》|《Mistresses Season 2》
埃及暴乱了 阿曼达·拜恩斯也更加疯癫,国家安全局监控我们的手机 就如同疯狂的前女友般。
Egypt went crazy, Amanda Bynes went crazier, And the NSA checks our phones like a crazy ex-girlfriend.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
拜蓝,谢谢你的回答。空荡荡的没有人啊,我们正在赞赏你最近取得的突出成绩。干得不错,哥哥。
Balem, thank you for responding. We were just admiring this ledger from your latest success. Well done, brother.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
你真的没事吗?对,我很好,我这段日子一直都很好,我觉得都是拜你所赐。好甜蜜喔。
Are you sure you're okay? Yes. I'm fine. In fact I've been fine for a long time now and I think, the reason is you. Oh that's sweet.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
当然,你拿去看吧,我是说,看完了再还给我,或者实际上送给你好了,就当是我给你的礼物。 谢谢。拜。
Sure, sure. Enjoy. I mean, get it back to me when you can, or you know what, actually, you keep it. It's just going to be my gift to you. Thank you. Bye.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》