拖
Pinyin:tuōHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 拖
Radical:扌
Trazos:8
HSK Nivel:6
Cómo escribir el carácter 拖
拖
一
亅
㇀
丿
一
𠃌
丨
乚
Palabras compuestas con 拖
拖挂车
towed vehicle; trailer
衣裙拖在地上
dress trailing on the floor
Oraciones de ejemplo con 拖
他拖着双手不断绕圈子。
He's walking around all the time, dragging his hands.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
你在说什么? 我们可以拖着你的房子,走到瀑布那边去。拖着走?
What are you talking about? We could walk your house to the falls. Walk it?
出自:《飞屋环游记》|《Up》
等等,别这样,拖我下水…
Wait. No, no. Drag me down. Drag me down.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
要是他够聪明,就会尽量拖着不回来。他回来之前,我就是代课老师。
If he's smart he'll stay away from here as long as he can. But until he does, I'm your substitute teacher.
出自:《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》|《Finding Dory》
那你就快闭嘴,把他拖去交通法庭吧
Well, quit your yapping and tow this delinquent road hazard to traffic court.
出自:《汽车总动员》|《Cars》
我连胸花都买了。如果你敢临阵脱逃,我绝对会亲自拖你上去。
I got a boutonniere. If you're getting cold feet, I will drag you up there myself.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
她说先别去,还得一阵子。第一胎是有可能拖很久。
She said not to come. It's gonna be a while. Well, first deliveries can be slow.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我真的得告诉瑞秋了,这件事不能再拖了。
I really have to tell Rachel, but I, we just have to get it over with.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
狗爷爷是猪爷爷最好的朋友!狗爷爷把猪爷爷的船拖回家了。
Granddad Dog is Grandpa Pig's very best friend! Granddad Dog is towing Grandpa Pig's boat home.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
我不会拖你时间,先生。你会的,你喜欢表演。
I won't hold you up, sir. Yes, you will. You're play-acting.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
我们可以一起走,但不要拖太久,我星期五之前就会挂掉。
No, we can go together. Just don't wait too long though, okay? 'Cause I'm outta here sometime before Friday.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
这真是太棒了,棒极了,超棒的,干嘛拖这么久才告诉我呢?
That's great! Great, great, great! Why wait so long to tell me?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你在耍滑头吗?我想拖到众议院完成投票,好让参议院据结果投票。
Are you flexing? I'm stalling until the House vote happens and then the Senate votes accordingly.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
我妈说它被冰淇淋车撞到,还被拖了19条街。我的天啊。
It says he was hit by an ice cream truck and dragged for nineteen blocks. Oh my God.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你们到底是什么时候把房子重新造好的?是你们拖我去做足疗按摩的时候?
How did you guys find the time to pull this off? This is why we went to go get pedicures, isn't it?
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
明天我要面试几个女孩,在书房里,你要确保她们拖了鞋才能进来。是的,夫人。
I'm interviewing girls tomorrow. Do it in the library. Make sure everyone takes off the shoes. Yes, Mrs.
出自:《如晴天,似雨天》|《Like Sunday, Like Rain》
把方块拖回到主屏幕你就能找到游戏史上第一个彩蛋。那就是设计者的名字。
You took the dot back to the main screen and that's when you found the first Easter egg ever put in a video game. The creator's name.
出自:《头号玩家》|《Ready Player One》
我可以拖你过去,但是我没有拖车绳。哦,拖车绳我有的是,一捆就有五根哦。
I would tow you, but I haven't got a tow rope. Oh, I have got plenty of them. I do them in packs of five.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
不行,你戒烟很成功,不许放弃,所以我们才没跟你说,我们不想拖你下水。
No, no. You are doing great. Don't you give up. That's why we didn't tell you, and we won't drag you down with us.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我可以拖你过去,但是我没有拖车绳。哦,拖车绳我有的是,一捆就有五根哦。
I would tow you, but I haven't got a tow rope. Oh, I have got plenty of them. I do them in packs of five.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》