PinyinhàiHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 害
Radical
Trazos10
HSK Nivel3

Cómo escribir el carácter 害

𠃍

Palabras compuestas con 害

害火眼
have pinkeye
害针眼
have a stye;have a stye
害一场急病
suffer from an acute illness

Oraciones de ejemplo con 害

抱歉,我们你们进不了惊吓课程。
I'm sorry, guys. You'd be in the Scaring program right now if it wasn't for us.
出自:《怪兽大学》|《Monsters University》
你犯了错。他丢了性命,死人不能复生。
You did this and it killed him and he's staying dead.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
霍华德,你没通过安全审核的人是我。
Howard. The person at fault for you not getting a security clearance is me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你错过训练是她不好,我跟球队都这么认为。
Helping you miss practice doesn't make her very nice. Not in my book. Or your team's.
出自:《歌舞青春》|《High School Musical》
谁在乎呢?因为你放弃了运输舰我们损失了一千人。
Who cares? We lost 1,000 men on the transporters you abandoned!
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
老实说,没错。你差点我跟荣恩被开除。
Indeed. Yes, sir. You nearly got Ron and me expelled.
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
医生说这很正常,都是荷尔蒙的,而且还会睡不着。
The doctor says it's completely normal with all the hormones. Plus, you're sleep deprived.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
没错,这是我们的招牌,我们去主题公园时被赶出来。
Yup, that's our signature. Got us bounced out of Six Flags.
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
太好了,你高兴了吗?都是你的搞笑表格的。
That's great. Are you happy now? Look what you did with your funny, funny form.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你得告诉她你的感觉。那一定是饮料你这么说的。
I think you need to tell her how you feel. Okay, that's the green stuff talking.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
小时候他忘了关门,我的宠物猫鼬跑掉了。白痴阿杜特。
He's the one who left the door open when we were kids, and my pet mongoose ran away. Stupid Adoot.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
我得重洗了一次澡,但洗了也没用,洗得了身子,洗不去创伤。
I had to take another shower. It wasn't enough. Nothing will ever be enough.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
乔伊我笑得肚子痛,“让你的前妻搬进去,那一点也不别扭”。
Joey cracks me up. It's like, 'Yeah, why don't you have your ex-wife move in with you? That wouldn't be awkward at all.'
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
天哪,我又杀了一个人,诅咒变强了,那么胖的人也得死。
Oh my God. I killed him. I killed another one. And this curse is getting stronger too, to bring down something that big.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你为什么跟我吵起来了?我打电话来是骂你我生病的,爱你,拜拜。我也爱你。
Why are you trying to turn this into a fight? I called to yell at you for getting me sick. Love you. Bye. I love you, too.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你说的对,我不该买下它们,它们我的脚好痛,我的脚趾快断了。
Okay, you were right. All right, I never should have bought them. They're killing me. One toe at a time.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
穿着像妈妈那样的红裙子,妈妈踩到玩具摔倒,把照片里妈妈的头剪掉,她是个疯子!
The red dress just like mom's, the toy she knew mom would trip on, the headless pictures? She's crazy.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
谢尔顿,他只不过是给孩子们表演一点魔术而已,不会那些孩子长大变成喜欢雷诺兹版《绿灯侠》的白痴。
Sheldon, he's just gonna do a few magic tricks for some kids. I really don't think they're gonna end up liking the Green Lantern movie.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
因为我叫她等然后说你最拿手了。所以,是我的错,都怪我她被绑架,带进这个鬼地方。万一它是餐厅怎么办?
Because I asked her to wait. And I said, "It's what you do best." So I... Oh, it's my fault! It's all my fault she got kidnapped and taken into whatever this place is. What if it's a restaurant?
出自:《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》|《Finding Dory》
霍华德,我有几个问题,我找到了三个保龄球瓶,这是抛接用的三个瓶呢,还是你丢了七个?杂耍抛接。小混球我要想破头了。
Howard, I have a few questions. I found three bowling pins. Now, do you juggle these, or are you missing seven? Juggle. You health nuts kill me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》