塞
Pinyin:sāisàisèHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 塞
Radical:宀
Trazos:13
HSK Nivel:6
Cómo escribir el carácter 塞
塞
丶
丶
㇇
一
一
丨
丨
一
丿
㇏
一
丨
一
Palabras compuestas con 塞
高频塞
high-frequency plug (HF plug)
预热塞
glow plug
塞老鼠洞
stop up a mouse hole
Oraciones de ejemplo con 塞
你居然在半夜跑去塞伯特校长家?
You went to President Seibert's house in the middle of the night?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你15岁之后就没穿过了,根本塞不下。
You have not worn that T-shirt since you were 15. It doesn't even fit you anymore.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
马桶肯定堵上了,好吧,我来拿马桶塞。
Okay, well, that's gonna clog. All right, I'll get the plunger.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
真奇怪,塞伯特校长也这么问我。
Odd, President Seibert posed the exact same question.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
嗯,她现在在睡觉呢。别再塞这玩意儿给她。好的。
Well, she's asleep now. Stop forcing that thing on her. Okay.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我借你钱,赶快去医院把它塞回去。
I will loan you the money. Just go to the hospital and let's just get that thing pushed back in.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你在塞填料的时候,我们是笑了,但其实根本不好笑。
Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
放下手边的事,我需要人帮我塞信封、舔邮票。
Okay, stop what you're doing, I need envelope stuffers, I need stamp lickers.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
天哪,几乎就在场边,我可以把履历表塞给伍迪艾伦(著名导演)。
Oh my God. Those are almost right on the floor. I could slip Woody Allen my resume.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你还没给我礼物,就已经塞给我一份责任。
You haven't given me a gift. You've given me an obligation.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
是有什么好事?塞伯特让我负责管理行政拨款的多余款项,而且全凭我一人处置。
What's going on? Well, Siebert put me in charge of handing out the last bit of the administrative funds, and I have sole discretion.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
晚安,我叫塞巴斯辰‧萧,我不是来伤害你的。
Good evening. My name is Sebastian Shaw. And I am not here to hurt you.
出自:《X战警:第一战》|《X-Men: First Class》
你就塞,压,拧手把,等3秒烧30秒再倒出咖啡。
So you tamp, pack, turn the knob, wait 3, blast for 30, then you pour the shot.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
你真的有条狗吗?对啊,它叫塞缪斯,它很小的,不是很机灵。
Do you really have a dog? I do. Named Seamus. He's very small. He's not very smart.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
你在街上随便捉个男的塞给我?天啊,这真是太羞辱人了!
You find some guy off the street for me? God, this is humiliating!
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
塞伯特校长,你要见我吗?我找的好儿郎来啦!
President Siebert, you wanted to see me? Hey. There's my guy!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
塞巴斯安呢?谁啊?他啊,架子下面放牛奶那。你好啊?
Where's Sebastian? Who? Oh, milk. Bottom shelf. What's up?
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
我一会儿变小,一会儿变大,一会儿被抓伤,一会儿又被塞到茶壶里。
I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
好了,这就做好一个。你可以把饼做成各种喜欢的形状,你可以塞一些红甘蓝泡菜进去。
OK, then that's it, that's one. You can make any different shapes you like. And you can tuck a little bit of the cabbage.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
我们有预定吗?对啊,不是要提前两个星期预定才有位吗?给领班塞了100块就不用了。
Do we have a reservation? Yeah, I mean, doesn't it take, like, 2 weeks to get a table there? Not if you slip the mare d' $100.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》