PinyinquànHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 劝
Radical
Trazos4
HSK Nivel5

Cómo escribir el carácter 劝

𠃌

丿

Palabras compuestas con 劝

恳劝
try earnestly to persuade

Oraciones de ejemplo con 劝

您是我们去?我还你去上耶鲁呢,你咋不听呢?我有更好的去处。
You're telling us to go. I told you to go to Yale, too. Why didn't you? I got a better offer.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
你是想我放你走。
You're saying that because you want me to let you go.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
他临阵退缩了,我能怎么办?他改主意。
He got cold feet. What can I do? Convince him to change his mind.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
据我们所知,他现在就在总统改变主意呢。
For all we know, he's convincing the president right now to change his mind.
出自:《纸牌屋 第二季》|《House of Cards Season 2》
老师们都他,或许你真的不是搞音乐的料。
The faculty were all telling him, maybe this isn't for you.
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
迈克尔·科里根上吊前你就是这么他的吗?
Is this how you tried to convince Michael Corrigan before he hung himself?
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
这是一次劝诫会,我们想你,我们得谈谈毒品问题。
This is an intervention. We are intervening. We need to discuss the pot.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
对了,有人他说,如果不好好吓唬吓唬你你是不会说实话的。
Yes, well, someone convinced him that you wouldn't tell the truth unless you were actually wetting yourself.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
克莱尔,我来这里是有原因的,我想你做出正确的决定。
Claire, I came here for a reason to try to convince you to make the right decision.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
搞不懂你在说些什么,如果你是我父亲派来我的说客,没门。
No idea what you're talking about. But if my father sent you to change my mind, you won't!
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》|《Alice Through the Looking Glass》
嗨,家人们,不要我呆在家里吃晚饭,我只是回来洗衣服。
Hey, family! Don't try to pressure me into staying for dinner. I'm just here to do my laundry.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
她过去帮您了。敷衍了事的?全心全意的!真的吗?
I told her she should be with you. Halfheartedly? Whole Maya Heartedly! Is this true?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
亲爱的,你怎么的她?那天我要迟到了,我也就没...
Oh, honey, what did you say to her? Oh, I was super late, so I didn't really...
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
什么?我知道他向我求婚时,每个人都我别接受,他会待你像瑞秋一样,如今我只觉得自己好笨。
What? I know. I know, and when he proposed to me, everyone said "Don't do it, he's just gonna do to you what he did to Rachel," and now I feel so stupid.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
本来那晚我有《星球大战》首映会的票,可质子教授入我的梦,身上还穿着绝地武士欧比旺·肯诺比的衣服来我陪你。欧比啥?
See, I had tickets to the Star Wars premiere that night, but Professor Proton came to me in a dream dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi and convinced me I should be with you. Obi-what?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》