PinyinpíngHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 凭
Radical
Trazos8
HSK Nivel5

Cómo escribir el carácter 凭

丿

丿

丿

Palabras compuestas con 凭

凭瞎猜
by guess and by golly
凭第六感觉
follow a hunch
凭一时的热情
on momentary enthusiasm

Oraciones de ejemplo con 凭

什么让我们跟着你去打仗?
Come on, why would we follow him into combat?
出自:《明日边缘》|《Edge of Tomorrow》
显然,就你那衬衣。
I can see why. Nice shirt.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
你们什么认为比瑞秋和我更了解我们?
I just, I can't believe that you think that you and Chandler know me and Rachel better than we know you.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
好,我又什么谈孤独呢?
Yes! Who am I to talk about loneliness?
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
我怎么放得下,大卫?不对,我是大卫。我怎么放得下,布拉德?你什么劝我放下?你什么说我?
How am I supposed to move on, David? No. I'm David. How am I supposed to move on, Brad? And who made you the expert of moving on? Or the expert of anything for that matter?
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
把作弊留给自己吧,恰克,我要自己的实力考。
Oh, I'll leave the cheating to you, Chuck. I plan on taking the SATS myself.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
潘查理公主就是这种精神,带领猴子走向自由。
That's exactly the kind of spirit with which princess Panchali led the monkeys to freedom.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
是啊,但我可没说你自己能演好。
Yeah, well, I didn't say you'd get there on your own.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
我看得出来你的机器人,打赢一定很容易。差不多吧。
I can see why. With your bot winning must come easy. Yeah, I guess.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
什么让你解释?你对俄国,对中国有什么了解?
Why give you a chance? What do you know about Russia? About China?
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
是因为我还得向你求助,我自己没法拿下提名。
No, because I had to ask for your help in the first place. That I couldn't get the confirmation on my own.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
天,这个天气预报女孩可真辣。什么我说这种话就得送命?
Man, that is one hot weather girl. How come if I say that I get in trouble?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
等一下,什么我得走? 这是我的地盘,要走你走。
Wait, I don't have to leave. This is my part of the ship. You leave.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
什么说我会不会去做什么? 你又不认识我。
Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
你们什么相信我的说法?因为我说的是实话。那是当然。
Why should you believe my account? Because I'm telling the truth. Of course you are.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
我才不管,反对无效。我们什么相信,你为托德小姐作的证词?
I don't care. Overruled. Why should we believe your account of what happened to Ms. Todd?
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
你想让我当你的卧底?没错。你什么信任我?直觉。
You want me to be your mole. Yes. And what makes you think you can trust me? Instinct.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
没人能从贝壳城活着回来,你什么认为你行?你只是个小孩子。
No one who's gone to Shell City has ever returned. What makes you think you could? You're just a kid.
出自:《海绵宝宝历险记》|《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》
什么你们都结婚了就我一个人单身?这问题恐怕要专业的心理咨询师才能回答。
Well, how come you all get to be married and I have to stay single? I think that's a question for a licensed professional.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
算了吧 我可没有你的护甲,我这肉身就去玩命,别开玩笑了。
You see, I don't get a suit of armor. I'm exposed. Like a nerve. It's a nightmare.
出自:《复仇者联盟》|《The Avengers》