PinyinshuǎiClick to hear the pronunciation of 甩
Radical丿、冂
Strokes5
HSK Level7

How to write character 甩

丿

𠃌

Compounds with character 甩

甩胳膊
swing the arms
甩手榴弹
throw hand grenades
甩石子
throw stones
把鞭子一甩
crack a whip

Example sentences with 甩

怎么了她?
Get rid of her how?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
莱斯利怎么了?为什么你?
What happened with Leslie? Why did she dump you?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你看她的状态更新了,她说她把我了,大家需要知道是我了她。
Look at her status update. She's saying she dumped me. People need to know I dumped her.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
很遗憾瑞秋爱上了马克了你。
Look, I am sorry that Rachel dumped you 'cause she fell in love with that Mark guy.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
散伙了散伙?你救我出来,然后了我?
We're done. Done? You break me out to cut me loose?
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
佩妮了他之后,又成功把她拐回来。还拐佩妮订了婚。
Getting Penny to go back out with him after she dumped him. Tricking Penny into getting engaged.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
事实是她你啊。拉杰,醒醒吧,互联网上无事实。
But she did dump you. Grow up, Raj. There's no place for truth on the Internet.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
之前跟你约会的那女的怎么样了?我了她。为什么?
What's going on with that woman you're dating? I broke up with her. Why?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
复杂的说,我因为他说话太简单而了他。
Yeah, and in the long version, I dump him for telling people the short version.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
如果她超棒而且漂亮,我根本不会了她。照做,你个蠢猪。
If she was awesome and pretty, I wouldn't be dumping her. Just do it, you pig.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
求你了,我时间不多,听着,拉蒙娜终于睡着了,我要你帮我了她。
Please, please, I don't have a lot of time. Look, Ramona finally dozed off, and I need you to help me get rid of her.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
等你签回查查网后就会了我们。不会,我们可以起草一份合同。
You'd take Chumhum and get rid of us. No. We'd draw up a contract.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
麦克斯,你知道她们是谁吗?当然啦,那妞就是我了这妞的原因。
Max, do you know who they are? Sure do. This one is the girl that I leave this one for.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
可你爱了。你爱上了我。那现在怎么办?你打算了我吗?
But you did. You fell for me. So now what? You're just gonna throw me away?
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
都是她那个傻逼男友的错,她要了他,他就又吵又骂。
It was her punk-ass boyfriend that was the problem. She tried to throw him out and he got all loud and mean.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
艾米也许是了我,但至少不是从嘉年华游轮的甲板上把我的尸体甩出去。
Amy may have dumped me, but at least it wasn't off the lido deck of a Carnival Cruise.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我们在你那栋楼的走廊上见过,就在我跟乔伊上床之后,他第二天就了我。
Oh, yeah. I ran into you in the hallway in your building. It was right after I slept with Joey. He dumped me the next day.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
也许我应该告诉她,她一周之后就把我了,跟一个本地的小店员在一起了。
Maybe I should have told her. She dumped me a week later for a boy who worked at the local shop.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
"完美的礼物赠于最完美的夫妇"。卡先留着。礼物不满意就把卡回他们脸上。
"The perfect gift for the perfect couple." Save that card. We may need to throw it back in their faces.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
我不行,我要去水中有氧运动班接我妈。十八个超重妇女在游泳池里着肥大的手臂,就像海洋世界里的海牛。
Nah, I can't. I got to pick up my mom from her water aerobics class. 18 overweight women flapping their arm fat in a swimming pool. Looks like the manatee tank at Sea World.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》