PinyincháozhāoClick to hear the pronunciation of 朝
Radical龺、月
Strokes12
HSK Level7

How to write character 朝

𠃍

丿

𠃌

Compounds with character 朝

天下衙门朝南开,有理没钱莫进来
all yamen s have their gates opening to the south, and all of them favour not justice but wealth

Example sentences with 朝

对,我还在目标前进。
Well, yeah. I'm still pursuing that.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
抓住他。他们再靠近一步,就我开枪。停下。
Take him. They come one step closer, shoot me. Stop.
出自:《碟中谍5:神秘国度》|《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》
船? 嘿,我看到了一艘船,它才经过没多久它那边去了,它那边去了,跟我来。
A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat. It passed by not too long ago. It went this way. It went this way. Follow me.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
我会下令让中众臣都支持你。
And my command over the Council.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
工作时间是周一到周六八晚五。
The hours are 8:00 to 5:00, Monday to Saturday.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
米奇尔,我真的很抱歉刚才你大喊大叫。
Mitchell, I am so sorry that I yelled at you before.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
目标移动的加速度已增加。预计两分钟后到达目标。
Increased acceleration toward the object. Estimated contact within two minutes.
出自:《遗落战境》|《Oblivion》
每个方向走,都走不到尽头,妈妈也一直在那。
It went every direction, all the way to the end. It never finished. And Ma was always there.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
伙计们,伙计们,赛博特校长咱们走过来了。
Hey, guys, guys, President Siebert is headed this way.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
乐队可以摆在这里,椅子可以这边,然后…你讲。
And the musicians, look, they can go over here, okay? And the chairs can face this way, and you go.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你在超市里排队,哦,不妙,有个人你打了个喷嚏。
You're in line at the grocery store when, uh oh, someone sneezes on you.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
我胸口开了三枪,多亏我穿了防弹衣,当时我都以为自己死了。
He puts three slugs into my chest. Thank God for body armor. Even I thought I was dead.
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
当我们这个方向看的时候,西方在影响东方,而反过来不够。
When we look in this direction, that is to say the West influences the East more than vice versa.
出自:《王力宏牛津大学演讲》|《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》
或许能摧毁星球。我们会去那里振荡器和接触到的一切发起攻击。
Maybe the planet. We'll go in there, we'll hit that oscillator with everything we've got.
出自:《星球大战7:原力觉醒》|《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》
我就天射了两下,把那飞机打下来了,那也没什么。
I shot that shit outta the sky. It's nothing.
出自:《速度与激情7》|《Fast & Furious 7》
忽必烈大汗看上了你,让你成为他中一员,至于为什么,我也不知道。
You have been conscripted into the court of Kublai Khan. For what? I do not know.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
真是太棒了!是不是像踢你的裤裆和你的脖子吐口水一样神奇?
Julie, isn't that great? I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
一定是我加班惹的祸,我说了不该说的话,他就我扔一坨屎。
I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean, and he threw some feces.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
骗子,我和我妈都不知道该怎么过圣诞。我们在洛克菲勒中心,滑冰的人身上扔雪球。
Bah, Humbug. My mom and I don't know how to do Christmas. We throw snowballs at the skaters in Rockefeller Center.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
那是我的,这里看,你这个肮脏的小美味,我这话可不光是对着食物说哦。
That would be me. Come to papa, you un-kosher delight. I'm not necessarily talking to the food.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》