PinyinshǐClick to hear the pronunciation of 屎
Radical
Strokes9
HSK Level8

How to write character 屎

𠃍

丿

丿

丿

Compounds with character 屎

拉一泡屎
have a shit
一把屎一把尿地养大孩子
undergo hardships to raise children

Example sentences with 屎

这年头,现实就是一坨
These days, reality is a bummer.
出自:《头号玩家》|《Ready Player One》
等等,什么?我今天早上拉不出
Wait. what? I couldn't poop this morning.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
是十六分之一。去吧。
Sixteenth-sies. Shoot yourselves.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
后面还有图表记录我的形,色与软硬度。真恶心。真正恶心的是他到现在都还会做记录。
There are some charts in the back where I kept track of shape, color and consistency. Disgusting. No, what's disgusting is he's still keeping track.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
晚上好,早上也好,全世界的观众们,我是戴夫开拉。
Good evening, and good morning to our viewers around the world. I'm Dave Skylark.
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
华尔街把我生吞活剥又把我当拉出来。
Wall Street had swallowed me up and shit me right back out again.
出自:《华尔街之狼》|《The Wolf of Wall Street》
我们正从平壤郊外为你直播这期特别的今夜开拉。
We are broadcasting from a station outside of Pyongyang for this very special edition of Skylark Tonight.
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
顺便说下,当时泻立停的药效过了,我吓了。
FYI, that's when the Imodium gave out.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
提醒一下,我们要举行吓出来的恐怖比赛,希望不会冒犯到糖果乐园的你们。
Well, heads up, we're doing crap-your-pants scary on account of the contest, so I just hope we don't offend you over here in candy land.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
嗯,她啊,我只知道她今天要和律师见面,然后她要拉一大坨
Well, let's see, I know that she has a meeting with her lawyer and then she has to make a very big poop.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
别敲门,尽管进来吧,对一位世界领先地位的克螂专家客气什么啊?
Don't knock. Just walk in. Why be polite to the world's leading expert on the dung beetle?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
好了,面对现实好了,让高三的学生远离性就像让猪拉羊一样恶心。
However, let's get real. I know asking high school seniors to be abstinent is like asking a porcupine to poop goat cheese. Yuck.
出自:《重返十七岁》|《17 Again》
是的,我确实在一个荒芜的星球上活下来了,靠着用自己的种地。
Yes, I did in fact survive on a deserted planet by farming in my own shit.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
看到没,加里?生活就是坨,做人就是这样,但好消息是,你并不孤独。
See, Gary? Life is crap. Welcome to the human race. But the good news is, you're not alone.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
我是对的,我拿拿了两年,但我是对的,所有人都错了。
So, I was right. I took a rash of shit for two years, but I was right. And everyone was wrong.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
一定是我加班惹的祸,我说了不该说的话,他就朝我扔一坨
I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean, and he threw some feces.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
如果你们非要费心费力地那样做,那至少可以让他的手稳一点,雕刻的东西跟一样难看。
Well, if you're gonna go to all that trouble, you could've at least given him a steadier hand. This looks like shit.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
问你个问题。你没出生的那两分钟里,我都在干什么?你嚎啕大哭,还拉了一堆。听起来是我的风格。
Let me ask you a question. What did I ever do those first two minutes without you? Oh, you cried, and you crapped a lot. Sounds about right. Yeah.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
看到吗,我这么出人头地。可能让很多人出乎意料,毕竟36年前,我只是那个躺在破篮子里,裹着沾满的尿片,被你遗弃在消防站门阶上的孩子。
Yeah, you see, I turned out pretty all right. Which might surprise a lot of folks considering the fact that 36 years ago my life started with you leaving me on a fire station doorstep with nothing more than a ratty blanket and a crap-filled diaper.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》