娶
Pinyin:qǔClick to hear the pronunciation of 娶
Radical:女
Strokes:11
HSK Level:7
How to write character 娶
娶
一
丨
丨
一
一
㇀
㇇
㇏
𡿨
丿
一
Compounds with character 娶
娶小老婆
take a concubine
娶媳妇儿
take a wife
Example sentences with 娶
我们要你娶她。什么?
We want you to marry her. What?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
有意思,因为我娶的女人不会这样要求。
Well, that's interesting. Because the woman I married never would have asked.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第六季》|《The Good Wife Season 6》
我娶女同志是想让你建立自信。
Hey, I married a lesbian to make you look good.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
是的,因为你没娶她。恰是如此。
Yes. Because you're not married to her. Exactly.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第六季》|《The Good Wife Season 6》
妈,你要我娶你?
Ma, you're asking me to marry you?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
那你会嫁给他吗?如果他还愿意娶我的话。
And you will marry him? If he still wants me to.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
慢着,你不会真要娶一个只见过一次的女人吧。
Wait, you're not seriously marrying a woman you've met once.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
你懂什么?你娶了一个女同志。
Oh please, what do you know. You married a lesbian.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
假如我答应娶她却发现她没怀孕呢?
What if I'd agreed to marry her and there was no baby?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
我从来没要求过让你娶。我是,但我确实娶了。
I never asked you to marry me. Yeah, but I did.
出自:《重返十七岁》|《17 Again》
天啊,我娶了个贩毒集团的人吗?
My god. I married into a drug cartel?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你当然爱,这是你第三次离婚,你爱离婚爱到搞不好会娶它。
Yes you do. This is your third divorce. You love divorce so much you're probably gonna marry it.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
比如想到我们第一次私奔结婚是多好的主意,但也想到你让我无比快乐。谢谢你娶了我,希望这是你最后一次娶我了。
Like what a good idea it was to elope the first time. But also how incredibly happy you make me. Thank you for marrying me. Hopefully for the last time.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
你就想通过欺骗让这样的人娶伊迪丝?我要出去走走。
And that's the man you want to trick into marriage? I'm going for a walk.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
如果你是看到怪胎也会说:我娶你,怪胎。
If you'd have seen a circus freak, you would've said, "I take thee circus freak."
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
三十年前的这一天,一个加夫尼的农民娶到了一位达拉斯的名媛。
It's the day, three decades past, that a redneck from Gaffney married a debutante from Dallas.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
我看到了,头儿。如果莫里斯不同意我娶他女儿,他就是我的绊脚石。
I saw that, Captain. If Maurice won't give me his blessing, then he's in my way.
出自:《美女与野兽》|《Beauty and the Beast》
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢,你即将嫁给一个大好人,我要娶一个死人。
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And you are about to marry a wonderful man. Hey. I'm marrying a dead woman.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
嗨,骗子。嘿,他会娶你是因为他以为你说的话是真的。
Hi liar. Hey. You know the only reason he's marrying you is because he thinks all the things you were saying about yourself were true.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
于是他娶了个妻子,造了座房子居住下来,直到房子倒塌将他压死。
So, he took a wife, built a house and lived there until it collapsed and crushed him dead.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》