PinyinshīClick to hear the pronunciation of 嘘
Radical
Strokes14
HSK Level8

How to write character 嘘

𠃍

丿

丿

Compounds with character 嘘

嘘下场
boo sb off the stage
嘘了一口气
breathe out a slow breath

Example sentences with 嘘

!对,他们。!你们在他们还是在我?你!是我。
Boo! Yeah, boo them! Boo! You're booing them or me? You! It's me.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
! 我正在自言自语。
Hush! I am in the midst of a grand soliloquy, here.
出自:《星运里的错》|《The Fault in Our Stars》
那真的太棒了。,我还想听。
Oh that is so sweet. Shh, I want to hear the rest.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
罗斯,我要借用你的烤箱。
Ross, I'm gonna use yours, okay? Pshhshhh.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
当霍华德想要劈叉的时候……
When Howard tried to do the splits... Shh.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
历史课是不是很棒啊,各位?
How great is history class now, everybody? Shh!
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
,你想去玉米地过夜吗?
Shh. That's how you wind up in a cornfield.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
唔,我知道吃的在哪里,但是我们必须非常安静。,苏西,,佩佩,安静……
Woo, I know where's the food, but we must be very quiet. Shhh, Suzy, Shhh, Peppa. Quiet...
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
一定很好玩,,先让我看完。
This is gonna be so much fun! Okay, I have to finish.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
佩奇,乔治!,妈妈已经睡着了!
Peppa, George. Mummy is asleep.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
它怎么说?说什么了?我就知道。
What'd it say? What'd it say? I know, right?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我毕业时,我们班为博士生欢呼,然后了商学院。
At my graduation, my class cheered for the PhD students, and then booed the business school.
出自:《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》|《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》
你这漂亮的吊坠是从哪儿弄的?,我是来学习的。
Where'd you get the nice locket? Shh, I come here to learn.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
谢谢你给我的精彩人生。,别说了,在这里休息然后安详离去。
Thank you for such a wonderful life. Just nestle in here and die.
出自:《白日梦想家》|《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》
爸爸!不,不,不,,别乱叫,别乱认爹,淡定点。
Daddy! No, no, no. No. Shut up. Shut up. Cool it.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
,你们必须保持安静,这样斑马爸爸才能睡着。现在请进到你们的睡袋里去。
Shush, you must be quiet, so Daddy Zebra can sleep. Now into your sleeping bags please.
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
,自然点。谢尔顿!漫画店逛得怎么样?还不错,新一期的《闪电侠》来了。
Shh. Act normal. Sheldon! How was the comic book store? Fine. The new issue of Flash is out.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
噢,电来了。好耶!!我还没结束呢。关掉灯。好的,佩佩。好的。
Oh, the electricity is back. Hooray! Shush! I haven't finished yet. Switch the lights off. Okay, Peppa. Good.
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
你提到的这个盖茨比先生他就住我隔壁。,别说话,我想听听他们在说什么。
Well, this Mr. Gatsby you spoke of, he's my neighbor. Shh! Don't talk. I wanna hear what happens.
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
你就别吹了。!去故地从游吧。我为你准备了一场专场演出,怎么样,奶奶?
No, you haven't. Come see for yourself. A special performance just for you. What do you say, Nana?
出自:《欢乐好声音》|《Sing》