PinyinhǒuClick to hear the pronunciation of 吼
Radical
Strokes7
HSK Level7

How to write character 吼

𠃍

Compounds with character 吼

Example sentences with 吼

结束的真是太快了。等等,还有一个惊喜要献给你们大家。还有一个非常重要的人物,特地来到我们剧场来看你们了。!你们先猜猜是谁来了?
That was a bit quick. Wait, there's one more surprise. A very important person has come to see you all. Can you guess who it is?
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
大家应该要回家了。可是我们还没有玩假装睡觉的游戏呢。大家都回到帐篷里去。!晚安了,伙伴们!晚安,牛仔佩德罗。
It's nearly home time. But we haven't done the pretend sleeping yet. Everybody back in the tent. Good night, partners. Good night, cowboy Petro.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
好吧,也没必要冲我吧。
All right, there's no need to bark at me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
斑马佐伊正在和它的猴子说话,马上就要比赛了你激动吗亲爱的猴子?!记住明天一定要好好表现呦。一定不要成为一只没礼貌的猴子。
Zoe Zebra is talking to her monkey. Are you excited about the competition, Monkey? Remember to be good tomorrow. Don't be a cheeky monkey.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
哦,下一个是谁呢?!是猴子!他一直这么倒着挂的吗?是的,他睡着了。哦,是的。他看起来很可爱。
Oh. Who's next? Monkey. Is he meant to be upside down? Yes, he's asleep. Ah, I see. Well, it's lovely.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
别冲我,所以我们才来这里的。
Don't snap at me. That's why we're here.
出自:《绝望主妇 第八季》|《Desperate Housewives Season 8》
用沙沙声加大的幻影法。请示范。停,谢谢。
That is a Shadow Approach with a Crackle Holler. Demonstrate. Stop. Thank you.
出自:《怪兽大学》|《Monsters University》
别对我,我一个礼拜没见到你了。
Don't yell at me okay, this is the most I've seen you all week.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
河马金斯,洛夫,象克鼻警官,冰原镇。
Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
我打911又被,这还不算紧急事件吗?
Then I called 911 and they yelled at me, if this isn't an emergency, then what is?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
别对我啊,我又不是负责生产的,我只负责网页设计。
Don't yell at me. I'm not manufacturing. I'm just Web design.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
难怪她手指都变形了。我真后悔了她一句。
That's why her fingers are crushed. I feel kinda bad for yelling at her.
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
好了,听到你想接的任务时就一声。看牙医。
All right, then, just shout when you hear the task you want to undertake. Dentist.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
她从墙洞里爬出来,说:“吼吼,小玛雅,你有没有乖啊?”
She came in through the hole in the wall and said, "Ho ho ho, little Maya. Have you been a good little girl?"
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
猪爷爷和鹦鹉波利守护着海盗宝藏。这是什么意思?跑到船上去吧。哟
Grandpa Pig and Polly Parrot are gardening the pirate treasure. What does that mean? Run to the boat. Yo hoho.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我又来了。对不起,刚才我你了,又不是你的错。
I'm back. I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's not your fault.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
伯纳黛特·玛丽安·罗斯滕科斯基。大声点!喂,现在起能我的女人只有她一个!
Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski. Speak up! Hey, from now on, she's the only women who can yell at me!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
真是不可理喻。谢尔顿跟其他别人吃午餐,而我老婆居然把我了一顿。
It's unbelievable. Sheldon has lunch with another woman and somehow my wife yells at me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
你们的房间有没有保持整洁啊?是的。那你的呢?哦吼吼,当然了。
Have you all kept your bedrooms tidy? Yes. Have you? Of course.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
别难过,佩妮,这是新手常犯的错,我和谢尔顿过的第一个犹太教光明节,他对我了八个晚上。
Don't feel bad, Penny, it's a classic rookie mistake. My first Hanukkah with Sheldon, he yelled at me for eight nights.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》