PinyinguāiClick to hear the pronunciation of 乖
Radical丿
Strokes8
HSK Level7

How to write character 乖

丿

丿

Compounds with character 乖

时运乖蹇
be unlucky

Example sentences with 乖

鱼儿,鱼儿
Good fish, good fish.
出自:《疯狂原始人》|《The Croods》
我没事,真的,你会好的,。谢谢你,大白。
I'm okay, really. You will be alright. There, there. Thanks, Baymax.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
哦,孩子?对,他们都很。我有25个。不,我没有骗你,他们真的都很。喂?喂?晚安,妈妈。
Oh, the kids? Yes, they're wonderful. They... yeah, I have 25. No, I'm not joking. But they're really no problem. Hello? Hello? Good night, mommy.
出自:《欢乐好声音》|《Sing》
你们是不是都很啊?是的。
Have you all been good? Yes.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
在这段期间呢,你们三个最好能够一点,好吗?
In the meantime, though, you three had best be looking after yourselves. All right?
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
还好吗,克雷格?好啊,夏洛克?狗狗。好呀!
All right, Craig? All right, Sherlock? Craig's got a dog. So I see. Good boy! Hiya!
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
我会让您的女儿远离麻烦的,老师。
I'm gonna keep your young'un out of trouble, sir.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
哈特,你就是个麻烦,我怎么会愿意让我的女儿和你参加同一个派对呢?
Hart, you are trouble. Why would I want my young'un anywhere near the same party you're gonna be at?
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
成吧,要是我能让他道歉并且保证他呢?
Okay. What if I got him to apologize and promise to behave?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
她从墙洞里爬出来,说:“吼吼吼,小玛雅,你有没有啊?”
She came in through the hole in the wall and said, "Ho ho ho, little Maya. Have you been a good little girl?"
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
大家好,我的儿子好不好?他好得很,对不对,班?他好得不得了。
Hey. Everyone. Hi. How's my little boy? He's perfect, he's never been better.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
来吧,,张嘴。嗯,这像是新玩意。安全吗?那是什么?
Here we go. All right, open. This looks new. You think it's safe? What is it?
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
她摸了摸你的头,所以我猜她觉得你是个狗狗!
Well, she patted you on the head, so I'm guessing she feels like you're such a good boy!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
谢谢你。你真是个好朋友。你现在也是狗狗啦!
Thanks. You're a real good pal. And now you're a good boy!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
太好了,我们的女儿没疯!泰迪是真实存在的!是真的不像好人!我去追!
Yes! Our little girl isn't crazy! Teddy's real! Real freaky! I'm going!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
爸爸。位子被排在这里?怎么?厨房放不下桌子了吗?女儿。
Hi Daddy. This is where they put it? What, there is no table available in the kitchen? Hello, baby.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
祝你们今晚过得愉快,我先走了,省得又搞砸其他人的周末。这样才嘛。
You guys enjoy your evening. I'm gonna go before I ruin anybody else's weekend. That's my girl.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你们是不是都很啊,是的,你们的房间有没有保持整洁啊。是的,那你的呢。哦吼吼吼,当然了。
Have you all been good? Yes. Have you all kept your bedrooms tidy? Yes. Have you? Of course.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
在我小的时候,有个孩子叫汤米·杜南,人很,跳房子游戏界的一哥,每天午餐都会把他的水果卷给我。
When I was little, there was this kid, Tommy Doonan. Nice kid, solid hopscotcher. Used to give me his fruit roll-up at lunch every day.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》