النطق الصينيguōguòguoانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 过
الجذر
عدد الخطوط6
HSK المستوى2

كيفية كتابة الحرف 过

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 过

过氧化铁
peroxide of iron
过氧化锌
zinc peroxide
过烟瘾
enjoy a cigarette
过冷水
subcooled/supercooled water
过终点线
cross the finish line
过一夜
stay overnight
过热点
hot spot
过氧化钾
potassium peroxide
过险关
pass a defile
过热度
degree of superheat
过傤
overload
过穷日子
live low
过紧日子
tighten one's belt
过太平洋
cross the Pacific Ocean
过氧化镁
magnesium peroxide
过圣洁的生活
live a holy life
过隐居生活
live in seclusion
抹过竹林
skirt a bamboo grove
过有意义的生活
live a meaningful life
过消停日子
live a peaceful life

جمل توضيحية للحرف 过

跟我,跟我们
With me. With us.
出自:《猩球崛起》|《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》
那就赶快告诉他。好,我们交往。不只交往,还做298次 。
Then tell him quickly. Fine. We went out. Not only did we go out, we did it 298 times.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
那些义警,我见他们了,我见他们了。
The vigilante, I saw him. I saw them! I saw them.
出自:《忍者神龟:变种时代》|《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》
我交往很多女人,我交往很多别人的女人。
Look, Rache, Rache, I've been with my share of women. In fact, I've been with like a lot of people's share of women.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
他没有找过我。他找。他没找。他找。不,他没找,我发誓!好吧,好吧,你别生气好吗。
He didn't talk to me. Yeah, he did. No, he did not. Yeah, he did. No, he didn't, I swear on my life! Okay, okay. You don't have to get mad.
出自:《奇迹男孩》|《Wonder》
我没说这种话。你说。才没有。
I never said that. Yes, you did. No, I didn't.
出自:《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》|《Transformers: Age of Extinction》
我从来没有面试任何人,从来没有人为我工作
I've never interviewed anyone before. I've actually never had anyone work for me before.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我从没喝醉,也没做让自己后悔的事情。
I've never been drunk and did something I regretted.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
你跟他说什么?
What did you tell him?
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
等一下,你拍性病海报吧?你跟猴子同床共枕吧?
Wait a minute. Were you on a poster for gonorrhea? Have you ever slept in the same bed as a monkey?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你没洗衣服?
Have you never done this before?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
谢尔顿怎么会见你的裸体呢?放心吧,我只看到她的屁股和乳房。
What's this about Sheldon seeing you naked? Oh, relax. It was just her bottom and her breasts.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
肯定不了共和党那关。
We'll never get it past the Republicans.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
抱歉,我没得
I'm sorry, I never had them. Oh, oh.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我经历的每件事,它都经历,我的童年不见了。
Everything I went through, he went through. My childhood is missing.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
他说他喜欢火车。
He said he liked trains.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
别说谎,你承诺
Don't lie! You promised.
出自:《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》|《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》
你根本就没听
Because you never listened to them.
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
你以前进宅邸吗?
You ever been in the residence before?
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
你见他真人吗?他来家里吗?来过几次。来过几次?
Have you met him? Has he been around the house? Sometimes. Sometimes?
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》