النطق الصينيbiānbianانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 边
الجذر
عدد الخطوط5
HSK المستوى1

كيفية كتابة الحرف 边

𠃌

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 边

边喝咖啡边聊天
chat over coffee
边喝茶边闲聊
chat over tea
边车灯
sidelight; parking light
镶嵌边
girdle
下摆边
hemline
线圈边
coil-side
者边
this side; here
草鞋没样,边打边像
straw sandals need no last; the shape comes with the weaving—work things out as you go along

جمل توضيحية للحرف 边

做还听着哥伦比亚音乐?
Yeah. You got your little Colombian music going, huh?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我们喝酒聊天,接下来罗斯采取主动。
And then we had a little wine, we got to talking, and the next thing you know out of nowhere Ross comes on to me.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我们吃饭讨论吧? 我给你打电话。好吧。
Why don't we have dinner and talk about it? Great. I'll call you. Okay.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我们要那边的卡座,那盆景。很不错吧?在盆景
We'd like a booth over there, near the philodendron. Good, right? Near the philodendron.
出自:《超人总动员2》|《Incredibles 2》
很好,谢谢,事发那晚你是不是开车发短信了?
Good, thank you. And on the night of the accident, were you texting while driving?
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
那我看电视吃总可以吧?可以。不行。谢谢爸爸,坏爸爸。
Can I at least eat it in front of the TV? Yes. No. Thanks, daddy. Mean daddy.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
那没关系,很多男生的女朋友完全不懂橄榄球,她们就只在厨房喝酒聊天。
Oh, that's okay, a lot of the guys' girlfriends don't know football. They just kind of drink and talk in the kitchen.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
没关系,下楼说吧,什么事?
No, it's all right. Walk me down. So, what's up?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
这主意太棒了,如果我们聊就会感觉时间流逝得更快了。
That's an excellent idea. Yeah, if we chat it will create the illusion of time going faster.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你指那个带着摩托车头盔敲我的家门,想进来喝酒等你的男人吗?
You mean the man with the motorcycle helmet, the man who came to my door, who wanted to come in and have a beer and wait for you?
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
我,你说什么事?发那晚,你是不是开车发短信了?没有开车时发短信。
Was I... Excuse me? Were you texting on the night of the accident while driving? I... not while driving.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
我曾经就自己洗澡开会给了自己一个官方的谴责。蒸汽把我的木槌弄弯了。
I once gave myself an official reprimand for conducting a meeting in the shower. The steam warped my gavel.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
就是吃饺子喝酒,吃喝越多就越富有。这聚会对我们胃口。是的。白酒,白酒。
Meaning a dumpling with Baijiu, the more you eat or drink, the richer you will be. It sounds like our sort of party, dude. It does. Baijiu, Baijiu?
出自:《中国春节》|《Chinese New Year》
我们要边淋浴做,超爽。可别在豪华淋浴间睡着了。
We'll do it in the shower. That's good. Won't fall asleep in the big fancy shower.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
此情此景让我想起我撞见你看《壮志凌云》"撸黄油棍"。你别再提起那件事了。
This reminds me of the time I walked in on you watching "Top Gun". You need to stop telling that story.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
我和我父母当年就坐在这张桌子,我就坐在这张椅子上。
This is the table I sat at with my parents. This is the chair I sat in.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
我们不许离开航站楼 所以我们就睡在来自津巴布韦的巨型大理石雕塑
They wouldn't let us leave the terminal, so we slept next to these huge marble sculptures from Zimbabwe.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
你可以叫我做事,或者是教我做事,但只有做爱时,才可以叫边教。
Hey, you can tell me what to do or you can tell me how to do it, but you can't do both. This isn't sex.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
对,可是八边形有八条,但一面墙,墙是这样子的,看见了吗?
Yeah, but... An octagon has eight sides. But a wall, okay? A Wall's like this, see?
出自:《房间》|《Room》
虽然不是很好,但我们能边吃午餐练习,我可以在两个小时里赶到你家。
Not great, but we can work on it at lunch. Okay, I can be at your apartment in two hours.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》