النطق الصينيانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 辣
الجذر
عدد الخطوط14
HSK المستوى4

كيفية كتابة الحرف 辣

丿

丿

𠃍

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 辣

جمل توضيحية للحرف 辣

,不辣。!什么?我说我觉得你很,而现在我糗死了。
Hot. Not hot. Hot. Excuse me? I said that I think you're hot. And now I'm embarrassed.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
比热辣还,是契约"捆绑"。
It's better than hot, it's binding.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
虾好啊。要吃颗抗胃酸咀嚼钙片吗?
Shrimp was spicy. You want a TUMS?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
会有点,有点咸鲜,还会有这种甜味,颜色也会很鲜亮。
So it's gonna be spicy, it's gonna be savoury, it's gonna have this gorgeous sweetness and also it gives great color as well.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
看起来温和无害,但是起来会要人命。是香辣川味开胃菜的绝配。
They look very innocent, you see, but they're very deadly, very fiery. Perfect for a spicy, refreshing Sichuan appetizer.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
这像是又大又的奶酪火锅,令人食指大动,我现在就要尝尝。
So, this is like a massive, fiery fondue. It looks so good, I've got to taste some of it now.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
你可以喝麻子油,吃的食物。我们全部都愿意。
You can take some caster oil, there's eating spicy foods. Great. We will do all of those.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
对,但是有一点很不一样,你比我多了。这是真的。
Okay, but there is a big difference alright. You are a lot hotter than I am. True story.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
她好。你展开“乔伊”行动之前,或许你可以找…
She is so hot. Yeah, listen. Okay. Before you do anything Joey-like, you might want to run it by....
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
就算她想做得一点,她也不会这么做,因为这样对大家都好。
And even if she would like to spice things up a bit, she knows not to. Because it's what's right for everyone.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
我要做一道豆腐炒毛豆,主料是豆腐和新鲜大豆,两大素食的完美结合。
I'm going to make spicy dofu and edamame beans, a combination of bean curd and fresh soya beans, a vegetarian marriage made in culinary heaven.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
你这么想还是挺成熟的。我长得这么,当然得更负责任一点。恢复本性了。
Well, that's actually really mature of you. With great hotness comes great responsibility. There she is.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你不相信他吗?嗯,不相信。昨晚有个听起来很像乔伊的女人打电话来要找她那个叫做“保姆”的女儿。
You don't trust him? Well, no. Some woman who sounded a lot like Joey called earlier and asked for her daughter, the "hot nanny."
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
我能问你一件事吗?你想像你未来的太太时,她是瑞秋吗?以前是的,现在我梦里的人没有脸,但她有很的身材。
Hey, can I ask you something? In this picture of you and your wife, is your wife Rachel? It used to be. Now she doesn't really have a face. Smoking body though.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》