النطق الصينيxièانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 谢
الجذر
عدد الخطوط12
HSK المستوى1

كيفية كتابة الحرف 谢

丿

𠃌

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 谢

جمل توضيحية للحرف 谢

您啦。你们需要个转班证明。
Thank you. Oh, you're gonna need transfer slips.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
什么?差点把我轰进太空里吗?
For what? Nearly blasting me into space?
出自:《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》|《Avengers: Infinity War》
杰克,它就是缪斯,你想要摸摸它吗?
Jack, Meet Seamus. Would you like to pet him?
出自:《房间》|《Room》
谢谢你们,再次感谢。什么。
Thanks you guys. Again. Come on, sweetie.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
啦,我睡地板就好。
Thanks. I'll sleep on the floor.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我们餐厅换了肉食供应商,新供应商送了我这些牛排我。
Yeah, we switched meat suppliers at work, and the new guys gave me the steaks as sort of a thank-you.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
别跟老娘装傻,里卡多·利沙力。
Don't play dumb with me, Ricardo Shilly-Shally!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
谁是多斯?在那儿。你是多斯?伊夫·克特。
Who's Doss? Over there. You Doss? Irv Schecter.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
谢谢你打给我。我吗?是啊。
I was grateful for the call. You were grateful? Yeah.
出自:《点球成金》|《Moneyball》
默克多得好好我帮他卖了那么多报纸。
Rupert Murdoch should cut me a check for all the papers I sell for him.
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
告诉你们,玩牌听到的每个字都是狗屁。不错的耳环。
Let me tell you something. Everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap. Nice earrings. Thank you.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
你了啊,现在她们应该会好好睡觉了。
Thanks for that. Bedtime should be a treat.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我的介入,你忘了吧,我的日常工作可不包括外勤。
For wading in. In case you've forgotten, field work is not my natural milieu.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
人老珠黄,天道轮回,这是无法改变的,节哀顺变吧,皇后。
Men grow old, pearls turn yellow, there is no cure. My condolences, Empress Xie.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
戴夫.斯凯拉克,嗨,啦,你喜欢?
Dave Skylark. Hey! Thank you. You like that?
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
总之你现在安全了。稍微说句谢谢不会死人的。什么?
Anyway. You're safe now. A small "thank you" wouldn't go amiss. What for?
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
弗曼,什么情况?在底特律潜伏的一个恐怖组织蠢蠢欲动。
Okay, Shiffman, what are we looking at? A sleeper cell in Detroit that's about to wake up.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
不要,这没什么好谢的,这太悲伤了,只会让人伤心。
Don't thank. You don't thank for this. This is sad. Very sad only.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
不,交给我好了。那就了,真是个绅士啊。
NO. No, I'll take that for you. Oh well thank you. Such a gentleman. Thank you.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
这是你要的化妆海绵。啦,我本来以为我还有不少。
Hi. Here are the make-up sponges you asked for. Oh, thanks, I thought I had more.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》