النطق الصينيانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 离
الجذر
عدد الخطوط10
HSK المستوى2

كيفية كتابة الحرف 离

丿

𠃌

𠃋

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 离

离瓣花
polypetalous/choripetalous flower
离瓣花类
choripetalae
光致电离
photo-ionization
离九点还差一刻
a quarter to nine

جمل توضيحية للحرف 离

不要他再近了。
Doesn't get any closer than this.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
安德。我远点。
Ender. Stay away from me!
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
您也说了,我们大选只有18个月了,爱荷华州大选不到9个月了。
Like you said, sir, we only have 18 months until the general, less than half of that to Iowa.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
或许我应该所有男人远一点。
Or, maybe, I should stay away from all men.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我们发现他们飞得人类太近。
We found them flying too close to humans.
出自:《里约大冒险2》|《RIO 2》
你这样降职不远了,会议结束。
You just bought yourself a one-way ticket back to the typing pool. This meeting is over.
出自:《X战警:第一战》|《X-Men: First Class》
老天呐,我远点,你个怪物!
Oh, dear Lord, get away from me, you monster!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
好,叫他我远点就是了。
All right. All right. Just keep him away from me.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
公主远点。是啊,站远点。
Stay away from the princess! Yes, stay away!
出自:《沉睡魔咒》|《Maleficent》
当你越来越专业时,你目标也就越来越近。
The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client.
出自:《这个杀手不太冷》|《Léon》
他们跟我说要红色的花远一点。
They told me not to go near the Red Flower.
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
地铁站只有15条街远,来吧。好吧。
It's fifteen blocks to the subway. Come on! Okay.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
快,停下来,不,我远点。
Ew, stop it. No, leave me alone.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
贪吃蜗牛,我的生菜远一点。
Oy. Keep off my lovely lettuce, you cheeky snails.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
不需要惊慌,雨还得好远呢。
No need to panic, the rain is still a long way off.
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
到不了的佩奇,他们我们很远很远。他比大海我们还要远吗?是的,但是用望远镜看的话就会近很多。
No, Peppa, the star is much too far away. Are they even further away than the seaside? Oh, yes. But they look a lot closer through a telescope.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
她远一点,手别那么不安分,听见没?
Hey, move away from her, kid. Don't... Keep your hands off her. All right? No.
出自:《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》|《Transformers: Age of Extinction》
这件死期不远了,昨晚我听它在咳嗽呢。
This one's on it's last legs. Last night I heard it coughing.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
给我滚出这里,我的恐龙远一点。
Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals.
出自:《侏罗纪世界》|《Jurassic World》
真人,你不能我而去。你必须去相信。
Master! You can't leave me! You must believe.
出自:《功夫熊猫》|《Kung Fu Panda》