砸
النطق الصيني:záانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 砸
الجذر:石
عدد الخطوط:10
HSK المستوى:7
كيفية كتابة الحرف 砸
砸
一
丿
丨
𠃍
一
一
丨
𠃌
丨
㇄
الكلمات المركبة للحرف 砸
砸开门
force open a door
砸核桃
crack walnuts
砸了脚
have one's foot squashed
马步砸拳
punch fist in horse-riding step
جمل توضيحية للحرف 砸
我真的被椰子砸到头了?
Was I hit on the head by a coconut?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
当他进来时,我一盖子砸在了他头上,但我搞砸了。
When he came in, I smashed it on his head, but I messed up.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
简直就像马戏团的小丑,早晚有演砸的时候,我就等着看好戏吧。
What he's got is an Acme dynamite kit. It's gonna blow up in his face. And I'm gonna be there when it does.
出自:《复仇者联盟》|《The Avengers》
检查一下奖牌盒有没有坏,小表砸们,因为老娘又要带点家伙什回来了!
Check the structural integrity of the trophy case, bitches, 'cause mama's bringing home some hardware!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
他的头骨后面被砸出了坑。他大概根本没料到,被痛打一顿留下等死。
His skull was caved in from the back. He probably never saw it coming, beaten and left for dead.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
他们要逼我走,凯里那小婊砸,居然让我退休。
They're pushing me out. Cary, that little gerbil, told me to take emeritus status.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
那是什么?一块石头。是某个恶毒的小男孩砸你的吗?
What you got there? A rock. Did some mean boys throw it at you?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
说我们老古董也行,但是我们不喜欢人们用锤子砸我们的艺术品。
Call us old-fashioned, but we don't like it when people take hammers to our artwork.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
那好吧,我们就来试一下。乔治,那么你先去躲起来吧。一二三,桥只需要砸后裔个地方去躲起来。
All right. Let's try it. George, you hide first. One, two, three. George is looking for somewhere to hide.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我在想,"天啊,如果我弄砸了"我可能就这样了
I was like, "man, like, if I play bad, This may be it."
出自:《林来疯》|《Linsanity》
你也知道,那一整片混凝土路面,他砸中的那块也是,你也知道那里。
You know the paving slabs in that whole area, even the exact ones that he landed on, you know they were all…
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
各位请看,没错,各位小婊砸,老子成功了我做出了完美的面包。
Look! That's right, you mothers! I did it! I made the perfect bread!
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
我听到一声惨叫,发生了什么事? 我刚刚砸到了脚趾头,我很好。
I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble? Oh, I just stubbed my toe a little. I'm fine.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
我是说真的,美国喷气推进实验室真的在研究能在小星星砸到地球前就抓住它的机械手臂。
I'm serious, JPL's actually developing a robot arm that could grab an asteroid before it hits us.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
一枚俄罗斯核弹头。碟中谍小组出手,安全保证。在其掉落进旧金山湾之前从泛美金字塔上砸穿了过去。
A Russian nuclear warhead, branded safe by the IMF, clipped the Transamerica Pyramid before plunging into the San Francisco bay.
出自:《碟中谍5:神秘国度》|《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》
艾萨克·牛顿!重力,老师!他坐在树下,苹果砸到了他头上,他说:“嘿,重力!”谢谢,我是法尔科!
Isaac Newton! Gravity, sir! He sat under a tree, apple fell on his head. He said, "Hey, Gravity!" Thank you, I am Farkle!
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
就是这样,当时帕克还年轻,萨克斯吹的很好,一路拼到淘汰赛,然后玩砸了。
Exactly. Parker was a young kid, pretty good on the sax. Gets up to play at the cutting session and he fucks it up.
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
那是海豚!是世界上最温顺的生物,可你居然砸它 就像《海豚湾》里的暴行!
It's a dolphin. It's one of the most peaceful creatures on earth and you're hacking into it like it was The Cove or something.
出自:《博物馆奇妙夜3》|《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》
做梦也不是唯一合乎逻辑的解释,比如,你之所以产生幻觉是因为被某物砸到头,比如说,椰子。
It is not the only logical explanation. For example, you could be hallucinating after being hit on the head by, say, a coconut.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
不管我给你倒了什么,你都能一口干杯,然后把杯子砸在吧台上,要求再来一杯,真很棒。
You drink everything I put in front of you down in one and you slam your glass down on the bar and ask for more. It's wonderful.
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》