النطق الصينيzházhàانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 炸
الجذر
عدد الخطوط9
HSK المستوى7

كيفية كتابة الحرف 炸

丿

丿

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 炸

炸春卷
fry spring rolls
炸碉堡
blast away a blockhouse
炸油角
deep-fried semi-fermented dough shapes
炸芹菜
scald the celery
炸花生豆
deep-fried peanuts
炸土豆条
potato chips; French fries
炸大虾
fried prawns;fried prawns

جمل توضيحية للحرف 炸

天哪你老板要了。不,他好奇心太强,不了。
Oh, boy. Your boss is about to explode. No, he's too curious to explode.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
我会找到那个Ω,把它得粉身碎骨。
I would locate this Omega. And bomb it out of existence.
出自:《明日边缘》|《Edge of Tomorrow》
即使如此,我也没法杀死脖龙,就算我命该如此。
Even so, I couldn't slay the Jabberwocky if my life depended on it.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
给她看辉煌之日嗯,在辉煌之日,你杀死了脖龙。
Show her the Frabjous Day. Mmm. Yeah, Frabjous being the day you slay the Jabberwocky.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
辉煌之日越来越近了,你该准备与脖龙的战斗了。
The Frabjous Day is almost upon us. You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
我是说,我怎能接受一个我得做绿色卷曲东西的工作呢。
I mean how could I take a job where I have to make something called Laverne and Curly Fries?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
其他剑都杀不死脖龙的,如果没有斩首之剑,它是死不了的。
No other swords can kill the Jabberwocky, nohow. If it ain't Vorpal, it ain't dead.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
或许我向巴顿学习一下,给佩珀建个农场,但愿没人想翻它。
Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book. Build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up.
出自:《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》|《Avengers: Age of Ultron》
还更糟?你炸掉了半个街区。总比人满为患的体育馆被了好。
Worse? You blew up half a bloody block. Well, better half a block than a whole stadium full of people.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
哦,我能想象到,但是,当有位勇士出来杀死了脖龙,人们就会起来反对她。
Oh, yes, I can. But when a champion steps forth to slay the Jabberwocky, the people will rise against her.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
还有脖龙也是记住,斩首剑自己知道该怎么做,你需要做的只是握着它就行了。
And the Jabberwocky. Remember, the Vorpal sword knows what it wants. All you have to do is hold on to it.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
不是他说的那个,用大气作为助推,要是把阀门给了会怎么样?
Not what he said. Using atmosphere as thrust. What happens if we blow the VAL?
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
因为我想在皮带上挂几个。但我可不想被... 我需要你帮忙。当然。
Because I was thinking about hanging a couple on my belt right here. But I don't want to if they're the... I need to ask a favor. Yeah, sure.
出自:《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》|《Avengers: Infinity War》
人吃五谷杂粮,没有不拉屎的,要不那些东西还能去哪?他会的。
Everybody pees and poops. Where would it go otherwise? He'd explode.
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
了你的办公室、你的农场、你的车。玛丽和你女儿躲在伦敦一家酒店里,一团糟。
Bomb in your office. Your farm. Your car. Mary and your daughter hiding out in a London hotel, a bloody mess, it is.
出自:《英伦对决》|《The Foreigner》
什么是热狗? 廉价香肠裹上奶油炸得熟透就像美式速食一样,加些东西上去,也许让食神穿工作服戴上帽子。
What are corn dogs? Cheap sausages dipped in batter and deep fried. You know, American. Whip something up. Maybe Gusteau in overalls and Huckleberry Tom hat.
出自:《美食总动员》|《Ratatouille》
我平常不喜欢意大利炖饭,但如果你把它捏成团,再下锅,我能吃上一千个天天。
I don't normally like risotto, but if you put it in a ball form, and deep fry it, I can eat, like, a thousand of them.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
我要你替我的冷冻食品想些新花样, 食神的油炸玉米狗, 样子就像热狗,不过小一点一口就可以吃掉。
I want you to work up something for my latest frozen food concept. Gusteau's Corn Puppies. They're like corn dogs, only smaller. Bite size.
出自:《美食总动员》|《Ratatouille》
霍华德,你是个犹太人,如果有另外一面哭墙和在耶路撒冷的一模一样,不过比较靠近玉米卷摊和卖便宜处方药的药店,你还会对着那面墙哀哭吗?好吧,又是我没事找事。
Hey, Howard, you're a Jew. If there was another wailing wall exactly like the one in Jerusalem, but close to taco stands and cheap prescription drugs, would you still be able to wail at it? Okay, it's definitely me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》