النطق الصينيmǎnانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 满
الجذر
عدد الخطوط13
HSK المستوى2

كيفية كتابة الحرف 满

𠃌

丿

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 满

见习期满
serve out one's apprenticeship
满秩线性变换
nonsingular linear transformation
溅满血迹的墙
blood-spattered wall
大河有水小河满,大河无水小河干
the small streams rise when the main stream is high; when the main stream is low, the small streams run dry—individual well-being depends on general prosperity

جمل توضيحية للحرف 满

没有问题,因为你才刚28岁。
Which is fine. Because you just turned twenty-eight.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
重点在于你不满足。
The question is how happy will you be.
出自:《怪诞行为学》|《Predictably Irrational》
我可不知道有没有时间,我的日程有点
Oh, gee, I don't know. My schedule's a little busy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
很高兴看到你不再戴那顶缀小镜子的牛仔帽。
It's nice to see you're not still wearing that denim cap with all the little mirrors on it.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
是必要,但累啊,法版《欢乐人间》保姆算是唯一的乐子了。
Necessary but exhausting. French Mary Poppins BarBie is the only me that's been any fun.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
佩奇,苏西,丹尼和艾米丽假装开着卡车在世界的找树。
Peppa, Suzy, Danny and Emily are pretending to drive around the world, looking for trees.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
我们先养精蓄锐,原地满血状态复活,然后一枪搞定,戴利组合!
Let's reboot the whole energy, the whole tone of this puppy and we'll kill it, man. Team Daley! Not tonight, tomorrow.
出自:《博物馆奇妙夜3》|《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》
不想。你没有律师委托人保密特权,其他人都是律师,世界都是律师。
No. You have no attorney-client privilege. Everybody else is a lawyer. The world is full of lawyers.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
通常,我们只有了16岁才会独自横跨大西洋。不,发生的这些事都不正常!
Well, usually, we don't cross the Atlantic by ourselves until we're 16. No, none of this is normal!
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
闭嘴,这样不错的,来,抱一个,我听说了离婚的事情了,女同性恋?是的。
Come on. Shut up. It's fun. Give me a hug. I heard about the divorce. Lesbian, huh? Yeah.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
一个五百年的预言选中了你,难道就是让你耍耍花拳绣腿?镇子乱跑跟兔子耍帅吗?
A five hundred year prophecy fulfilled so you can spend your days kicking butt? And running through town high-fiving bunnies?
出自:《功夫熊猫3》|《Kung Fu Panda 3》
我们从哪里能弄到树呢?我们不得不开着大卡车,在世界寻找树了。
Where are we going to get trees from? We have to drive big trucks around the world and look for trees.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
现在我们人都了,珍妮把所有的请贴都发光了。事实上…你现在可以走了。
Now we're full, and jenny used up all the invites. Um, actually... You can go now.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
正如您所见,它被霓虹灯妆成了鲜亮的色彩。当然啊,还是猴子形象的装饰。
As you can see, it is all brightly colored with neon lights, and, of course, scatter of monkeys every where.
出自:《中国春节》|《Chinese New Year》
好,我对要30岁有点紧张,餐馆的工人带我去喝酒,待会可能会吐在你身上。
Okay. See, I was a little nervous about turning thirty. So the bus boys took me out for some drinks. I wanna puke on you later.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
再提一点,你懂得买我喜欢的那种葡萄,你也算是乘龙佳婿了,大胜那些睡觉打鼾冰箱垃圾葡萄的人了。
And last but not least, you buy the grapes I like. You're a real catch compared to some snoring guy with a fridge full of lousy grapes.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
日间,那些精致的小商店和咖啡厅内聚顾客,而在晚上,沿着卡纳比街的酒吧则挤满了在欣赏表演前到来的食客。
By day, the charming boutiques and cafes hum with shoppers, and by night the bars along Carnaby Street are packed with patrons enjoying pre-show drinks.
出自:《10大名城旅游攻略》|《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》
你们在这里啊,我刚才还在餐厅的找你们,你好,我叫瑟琳娜。我知道,我是说你好,我叫珍妮。
Here you guys are. I looked all over the dining hall for you. Oh, hi, I'm Serena. I know. I mean, Hi, I'm jenny.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
你能相信一个成年男性还坐在那玩玩具火车吗?对于一位自己的母亲家中还藏着柜子的魔术把戏的男人而言,那算很成熟了。
Can you believe grown men sit around and play with toy trains? That's pretty big talk for a man with a closet full of magic tricks at his mother's house.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》