النطق الصينيpáipǎiانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 排
الجذر
عدد الخطوط11
HSK المستوى2

كيفية كتابة الحرف 排

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 排

排毒剂
expellant
排气孔
vent; ventage; vent hole
排课表
make up a school timetable
排气泵
air pump; off-gas pump
排出口
outlet
排奡之文
vigorous essay

جمل توضيحية للحرف 排

没有连座了。没关系,让我坐机翼都行。票拿好,22A座,6A座,还有6C座。
Nothing together. That's all right. Hell, I'll fly on the wing. Here we go. 22A, 6A and 6C.
出自:《萨利机长》|《Sully》
只花了25元,了3小时。
All I had to do was pay $25 and wait in line for three hours.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你们有多少人还记得1973年?那年的汽油价格跟今天一样飙涨,我们为了加油得排队好几里地。
Now, how many of you remember 1973? When gas prices were as bad as they are today, and we had to wait hours just to fill our tank.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
爸爸。位子被在这里?怎么?厨房放不下桌子了吗?乖女儿。
Hi Daddy. This is where they put it? What, there is no table available in the kitchen? Hello, baby.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
排队那事啊。什么队?过海关排长队。杰讨厌每次从卡博回来都要排长队。
Oh, those long lines. What long lines? The customs line. Oh, Jay hates them when we come back from Cabo.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
好,也许能把他们进来,不过要重新安排位子,瑞秋可能要坐在吧台。
All right, all right. Maybe I can fit them in if I just do some rearranging. But, Rachel may actually have to sit at the bar.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你准备搭讪哪个?我们前面的那个姑娘买了草莓味,你的最爱。
Well, who you gonna hit on? The girl in front of us got strawberry. That's your favorite.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
罗斯,你高中不是踢过足球吗?不对,你只是用“海军准将64型”游戏机帮他们赛程表。
Ross, didn't you play soccer in High School? Oh no wait, that's right. You just organized their game schedules on your Commodore 64.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
很有意思的是有的时候,全国赛的门票不是你几天队在外面露个营带上钞票和通知就能买到的。
What's very interesting is that sometimes for national games even standing in lines for a few days and camping out and coming to all the bills and the announcement is not enough.
出自:《怪诞行为学》|《Predictably Irrational》
上次和我一起了14小时队的莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德怎么了?去看《星际迷航:复仇女神》的午夜首映那次?
What happened to the Leonard Hofstadter who waited in line with me for 14 hours to see the midnight premiere of Star Trek: Nemesis?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
那位莫名暴躁的接待护士说你在那个声称自己有心脏病的男人后面,但在我看来他健康得很,还能在他的iPhone上玩涂鸦跳跃呢。
According to the inexplicably irritable nurse behind the desk, you'll be seen after the man who claims to be having a heart attack, but appears to be well enough to play Doodle Jump on his iPhone.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》