النطق الصينيpāoانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 抛
الجذر
عدد الخطوط7
HSK المستوى7

كيفية كتابة الحرف 抛

丿

𠃌

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 抛

抛家舍业
abandon one's family and home
抛硬币
toss a coin
抛木机
scrambler; log kicker/rejecter
抛洒热血
shed one's blood
抛石头
throw stones
抛四周跳
throw quadruple salchow

جمل توضيحية للحرف 抛

我还没把社会主义思想全下,虽然有时几乎想不起它了。
I've not abandoned all my socialism. Even though it feels like it sometimes.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
少来,休想像伦敦那次,把我下。
Oh please, you are not gonna ditch again like you did with London.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
而英俊高贵的雷加·坦格利安下她另寻新欢。
And beautiful, noble Rhaegar Targaryen left her for another woman.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
把熙攘的都市喧嚣在脑后,走进佩尔拉雪兹公墓的大门。
Leave the bustling city behind and step through the gates of The Cimetiere du Pere-Lachaise.
出自:《10大名城旅游攻略》|《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》
好了,你们快点跟我讲八卦。最大的八卦,还是你在圣坛前下贝瑞。
Come on, you guys. Tell me all the dirt. Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
天啊,太整齐了,看,他发现了我藏起来的接球瓶。
Oh, my God, it's beautiful! Look, he found the juggling pins I hid.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我的小伙伴们跟我说我不应该在女朋友生日时下她,跑去看新的《星球大战》。
My friends are telling me I shouldn't abandon my girlfriend on her birthday to see the new Star Wars movie.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
现在,我们与无派族一样,将一切在了身后,但我们发现了自我,发现了彼此。
We're like the factionless now. We've left everything behind, but we found ourselves and each other.
出自:《分歧者:异类觉醒》|《Divergent》
嘿,正常的人没有一个要跟我回来!这不是重点好吗?重点是你下我们的过去,而你却没有说。
Hey, none of the sane ones wanted to come back with me! That's not the point, okay? The point is you are the one who moved on and didn't tell anyone.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
还有大学。你会下我去上大学吗?不会的,你可以去隔壁那所小一点的。耶!
And college. You're going without me? No, you're going to the little one next door. Yay!
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
而且,她当时没下我们。我信任她,所以我决定继续让她扮演这个角色。我明白。那我们呢?
And, she didn't abandon us. You know, I trust her, so I'm keeping her in the play. I understand. What about us?
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
霍华德·沃罗威茨要结婚了,要将疯狂的单身生活诸脑后,他是个疯狂的人。不过,我们又何尝不是呢?
So, Howard Wolowitz tying the knot. Leaving his crazy bachelor days behind. He was a wild one. Well, I guess we all kind of were.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
乔治用力地把球得很高然后再把它接住。这个我也能够做到。佩奇没接到球。这游戏一点都不好玩。
George throws the ball as high as he can and catches it. I can do that too. Oh, Peppa has missed the ball. This is a silly game.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
这节目实在是太无聊了,对了爷爷,能和我们玩游戏吗?把我们抛到空中的游戏。好的,但是一次只能一个人。
This program is very boring. Grandpa Pig? Can you play that game where you throw us up and catch us? Okay, but just one turn each.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
霍华德,我有几个问题,我找到了三个保龄球瓶,这是接用的三个瓶呢,还是你丢了七个?杂耍抛接。小混球害我要想破头了。
Howard, I have a few questions. I found three bowling pins. Now, do you juggle these, or are you missing seven? Juggle. You health nuts kill me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》