完
النطق الصيني:wánانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 完
الجذر:宀
عدد الخطوط:7
HSK المستوى:2
كيفية كتابة الحرف 完
完
丶
丶
㇇
一
一
丿
乚
الكلمات المركبة للحرف 完
完钱粮
pay the land tax
帮补他上完大学
help him through the university
有使不完的劲
have inexhaustible energy
جمل توضيحية للحرف 完
但他写得太好,该写完,我就给写完了。
It was too good. It needed to be finished. So I finished it.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
参观完婴儿房。
So that was the baby's room.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
演出?各位,我完了。你完了?你怎么完了?不会的!
The show? Guys, I'm done. Are you serious? What do you mean, done? Come on!
出自:《欢乐好声音》|《Sing》
我等你,看完就上来。
Well, I'll be waiting for you, just come up when you're done.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你们做完了吗?没。
So, did you finish? No.
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
好啦,白痴话剧早看早完。
All right, let's get this stupid play over with.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我看看拉杰有没有练完普拉提。
See if Raj is done with Pilates.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我问完了,没事了。
I'm done. I'm done.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
你做完了我们就出发。
When you're done, we'll go.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
看完再还给我,回头见。再见。
All right, just give it back to me when your done. See you guys. Bye-bye.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我们的恶运应该都用完了。
You know what, I think we've had all the bad luck we're going to have.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
一切都完了,就因为一场愚蠢的争斗。
And that was it. Because of a stupid fight I was done.
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
一定很好玩,嘘,先让我看完。
This is gonna be so much fun! Okay, I have to finish.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
撬也撬不完,我看你别管了。
It'd take forever to pry this up. You should just leave it.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
没人霸着谁,买完东西赶紧闪人吧。
Nobody's up in anybody's business. Let's just buy our stuff and go.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
不上完舞蹈课 我们是不会去送饼干的
We're not going to deliver cookies until we do dance class.
出自:《神偷奶爸》|《Despicable Me》
你们家务做完了吗?还没,快了。
You guys finish your chores? Not quite. Just about.
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
男孩子们没耙完落叶,萨曼塔没扫完灰。
The boys didn't finish raking leaves. Samantha did not finish dusting.
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
我知道,只是通常怀孕完之后就是当妈妈。
I know. It's just you know usually when you're done with the pregnant thing, you know, then you get to do the mom thing.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
把华夫饼吃完,不然就什么都没得吃。
You are gonna finish that waffle, or you're not gonna have breakfast.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》