النطق الصينيانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 如
الجذر
عدد الخطوط6
HSK المستوى2

كيفية كتابة الحرف 如

𡿨

丿

𠃍

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 如

救兵如救火
the urgency to dispatch relieving troops is similar to that of firefighting
叩头如捣蒜
kowtow in quick succession
弃之如糠秕
discard sth as rubbish
如命中注定的那样
as fate would have it

جمل توضيحية للحرف 如

我们有言在先,奥斯汀的事你们的愿,法案的事我们的愿。
That's the deal we made. You get Austen, we get the gun bill.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
往常一样聊天,往常一样欢笑,行吗?我保证,我们之间什么都不会变。好吗?
We will talk as always. We will laugh as always, all right? We'll still be us, I promise. Okay?
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
数以千计的行星都曾被种子网络联系着。
Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with Seeds.
出自:《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》|《Transformers: Age of Extinction》
我们有特殊技巧吗? 翻滚。
Hey, do we do any special tricks like roll over?
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
传统下午茶的人气小吃披萨或鱼条的完美替代品。
The perfect alternatives to traditional tea-time favorites, like pizza or fish fingers.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
先知般弹着吉他唱着歌,他们是那个年代的革新者。
Playing guitars and singing like prophets. The times, they were a-changing.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
我所言,我朋友不在并不能使我悲伤。
As I've explained, the absence of my friends does not cause me pain.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
拜托,伙计,男人如手足,女人衣服,我妹亦然。
Oh, come on, man. Bros before my sister.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我就担心会出现这样的状况,但是天才我者,自有办法。
I was afraid something like this would happen. But genius that I am, I have a plan.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
但如果总统的伤势我们认为的那样严重,这将很有可能。
That would seem likely, however, if the president's wounds are as serious as we believe them to be.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
有些时候,如果你爱一个人,就得陌生人般保持距离。
Sometimes, to love someone, you gotta be a stranger.
出自:《银翼杀手》|《Blade Runner 2049》
你是否经常梦见一些事情,而后它们就你所梦的那样发生?
Do you often dream things that happen just as you dreamed them?
出自:《沙丘》|《Dune: Part One》
这里曾经战场一般,山的那边有一个贫民窟叫罗西尼亚。
So you know this was a warzone and there's a favela just on the other side of the mountain called Rocinha.
出自:《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》|《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》
等一下,等一下!聪明我们,一定能找出解决办法。
Hang on, hang on! We're smart, we can figure this out.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
所有设施都这么漂亮。就我说的,极品中的极品。
And everything is so beautiful. Just like I promised, the best of the best.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
看着我们你怎能跟我一起活下去。我想做个男人,你所见。
Watching us how you could live with me. I wanna be a man and I wanna be in your eyes.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
它限制排放量,释放到空气中,污染大户-燃煤发电厂。
It restricted emissions released into the air by big polluters like coal-fired power plants.
出自:《透视美国》|《America Revealed》
那又?那就是说发射日期跟我娶你女儿的日期有冲突。
Yeah, so? So the date is going to conflict with me marrying your daughter.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我没有任何东西多于他给我的微笑,我不会得到很好的回报。
And if I hadn't got anything more to what that smile he gave me, I wouldn't have been well repaid.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
接着再带他进第二层,他潜意识映射出的彼得会我们所料行动。
Then, when we take him a level deeper, his own projection of Browning should feed that right back to him.
出自:《盗梦空间》|《Inception》