النطق الصينيsháانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 啥
الجذر
عدد الخطوط11
HSK المستوى8

كيفية كتابة الحرف 啥

𠃍

丿

𠃍

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 啥

جمل توضيحية للحرف 啥

甜点是呢,妈妈?也没有!
What's for dessert, mom? Nothing!
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
你都做了些哟?这是
What has you done? What is that thing?
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
你妈妈都做了你那么害怕肖恩看见?小精灵吉宝。
What could your mom have possibly done that you would be afraid to show Shawn? Gimbo the Elf. Who?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
听着。?我说。?听好。要说就赶紧说,法尔科。
Listen. Yeah? Look. Yeah? Listen. I don't want to get old here, Farkle.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
那是?那是?那是?它是金吉。你好,金吉,我是莱丽。
What's that? What's that? What's that? That's Ginger. Hi, Ginger. I'm Riley.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
什么邀请?"我们去看电影了",电影?影院?啥时候?
What invitation? "We're going to the movies." What movie? What theater? What time?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你想说?
What's your point?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你们要表现得都不知道,都没看到,反正就是装成傻逼就行了。
As far as you're concerned, you don't know anything, you didn't see anything. I want you just to play dumb.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
艾米,新闻?我要结婚了。
All right, what's your news, Amy? Well. I'm getting married.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
好消息啊,伯纳黛特?
So, what's your news, Bernadette?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你有好怕的?外面可好了。
What are you scared of, Riley? It's great out here.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
哦,天呐,他们偷走了
Oh, my God, what did they get?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
该到奥列格了,你说送他什么好呢,这个男人都没有但又总是都给你看?
Okay, now Oleg. What do you get a man who has nothing, but shows you everything?
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
没有,你们真是都不懂。
No, I'm sorry. Wow, you guys really don't know anything.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
但你不是个合格的船长。
But you are not good captain. What?
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
这是?我设计的调查表。
What is this? It's a questionnaire I devised.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
什么意思?就想知道去那能干点
Why? Just wanna know what I'm in for.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
你们怎么了?这都是玩意呀?
Seriously? What the hell?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
呢?你俩是不是有点什么事?
What's that smile? Did something happen with you two?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
抱歉,谁要出来?刚才你说
I'm sorry, who should be along in a what, now?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》