النطق الصينيانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 吸
الجذر
عدد الخطوط6
HSK المستوى4

كيفية كتابة الحرف 吸

𠃍

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 吸

吸气阀
inhalation valve
吸口气
take a breath
吸鼻烟
sniff snuff;snuff tobacco
吸水量
soakage
吸留水
occluded water
吸湿度
wettability
用吸管吸果汁
suck juice through a straw

جمل توضيحية للحرف 吸

哦。你说这个?一罐健康有机的牛至?你了多少?每天都吗还是?工作时候抽?老兄。
Oh. This? Healthy and organic jar of oregano? How much are you smoking? You doin' everyday or? You do it at work? Dude.
出自:《网络谜踪》|《Searching》
口气,我们的海军朋友会温柔的请他们欢迎各位。
Take a breather. Our pals in the Navy are gonna soften them up for us.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
弗兰克是我的室友,他唯一喜欢做的事情就是大麻。
So Frank was my roommate and Frank like nothing more than to smoke weed.
出自:《王力宏牛津大学演讲》|《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》
假期?我对假期的定义可不包含让什么东西我的乳房吸到破皮。
A vacation? My idea of a vacation does not involve something sucking on my nipples until they are raw.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
描述一下,为什么放学之后你们会在学校喝酒,大麻,还差点害死一个学生。
Describing how you came to be on school property after hours, using alcohol and drugs, where a fellow student almost died.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
让我想想,我曾经的可卡因……好了,好了,孩子们,我们得准备上学了。快点。
Let's see. Well, the cocaine I used to... OK. That's good. Okay, kids. Let's get ready for school, okay? Come on.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
若被我查到你有吸烟,我一定炒你鱿鱼,走吧,离开这里,我不要你二手烟。
In fact, if I catch you with cigarette, you're fired. So go on, get out of here. Go on, I don't want you breathing this stuff.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我看你吃海草前还了点别的“草”。妈,你太美了。老爸有没有时常夸你美?
Looks like you did more than just seaweed. Mom, you're beautiful. Does Dad tell you that enough?
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
乔治,现在该你吹了!先把棍子在里面沾一沾,拿起来,一口气,再吹出气!
George, now it's your turn. Dip the stick in the mixture, hold it up, take a big breath, and blow.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
他每天都啊,都是二手的,于是很奇怪地,每次我进入卧室,最后总神秘地以上课迟到而告终。
Every single day, second hand. And strangely enough, every time I go into our bedroom, I mysteriously end up late for class.
出自:《王力宏牛津大学演讲》|《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》
对不起。我知道现在跟她们说可卡因太早了,我只是……六岁可卡因是不是太早了。没错,等到了七岁再让她们试试。
Hey, I'm sorry. I know they're too young to talk about cocaine. I just... I feel like six is a hair young for cocaine. Yeah, but seven... We let them try it at seven.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
会好玩吗?好吧,三周前你买了一罐颗粒型花生酱,而现在你又让这帮女人跟我们一起玩,你是不是吸毒傻了?
Fun? Yeah, okay, three weeks ago, you bought crunchy peanut butter, but now you want the girls to play D&D. Do you have a drug problem?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》