النطق الصينيانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 取
الجذر
عدد الخطوط8
HSK المستوى2

كيفية كتابة الحرف 取

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 取

取邮件
collect the mail
取血样
take a blood sample;take one's blood sample
取汇票
cash a money order
取邮包
collect a postal parcel
取汇款
draw one's remittance
取款额
amount of withdrawal
取水样
take water samples
取某人的性命
take sb's life

جمل توضيحية للحرف 取

麦克哪里不好了?是我爸的名字。
What's wrong with Michael? It's my dad's name.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
我会回来这个的。你保证吗?一言为定。
I'll come back for that. Promise? Promise.
出自:《速度与激情7》|《Fast & Furious 7》
你们给孩子了什么名字?凯尔。我怀了三胞胎,我们就是一时兴起了名字。凯文,凯特和凯尔。
So what'd you name the baby? Kyle. I was having triplets, and, on a whim, actually, we just decided to name them. Kevin, Kate and Kyle.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
你看到帽子在厨房,知道她会不戴帽子进去
Wow. You saw the hat in the kitchen and you knew that she'd have to go in there hat-less to get it.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
从小就这种名字,长大了还能做什么?
Well sure, you name a kid that, what do you expect them to grow up to be?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
船名是谁的? 是你吗,布鲁斯?
Hey, who thought of the name Titanic? Was it you, Bruce?
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
给宝宝了名字吗?我们给她取名叫哈雷。哈雷彗星的名字。是的。
Does the baby have a name yet? We have named her Halley. Oh, like Halley's comet. Exactly.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
在战场上我们想法设法对方首级以及那些对方最珍视的人。
So deep into war that we make attempts on each other's lives and those most sacred to us.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
知道谁走我们的风吗?男人,他们就那样拿走了。
But do you know who takes out wind? Men, they just take it.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
听着,钱德,你要找出介于偷窃跟拿饭店欠你的东西之间的界线。
Look, Chandler, you have to find the line between stealing and taking what the hotel owes you.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
好吧,温克尔博士,这次你又给库珀博士什么外号了?傻蛋博士。
Fine. Dr. Winkle, what colorful name did you call Dr. Cooper this time? Dr. Dumb-ass.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
所以打垮莱恩的重要证据就被放在一个电脑里,任人来吗?
So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a computer just waiting for someone to take it?
出自:《碟中谍5:神秘国度》|《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》
你知道吗?你应该买下一个州,你自己的名字。
You know what, you should like, you should buy a state and then just name it after yourself.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你吃了我的PPT吗?个人夹心饼干。你还给它们昵称啦?
You ate my PPTs? Personal Pop-Tarts. You gave them a cute name?
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
我朋友、下圣诞灯时从阳台跌下来,可能伤了脚或者脚踝或者别的什么。
Hi. My friend here was taking down our Christmas lights and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or ankle or something.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
有什么可以帮您的吗?我是来《汉密尔顿》音乐剧票的。住嘴。
May I help you? Yes, I'm here to pick up our Hamilton tickets. Stop.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
你们要是有兴趣的话,我有项技术,可以一缕你们的毛发把它们精炼成碳粉。
You know, if you guys are interested, there's a technique where I can take a lock of your hair, refine it into carbon dust.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你就打算直接就麦克吗?你打算什么时候告诉我?我跟你说过了。什么时候?
So you're just gonna name him Michael? Were you even gonna tell me? I told you. When?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
是的,它"硕大无比"的意思,大表示可靠,豪华,特别是力量。
Yes, actually. I wanted to convey sheer size. And size means stability, luxury and above all, strength.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
猪爸爸,我们能用桶一些水吗?我们正在造一个湖。哦!当然。
Daddy, can we have some water in our bucket, please? We're making a lake. Of course.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》